Week two (21)

April 20th 2020

"Hallooo."- Dave greeted his stream.

"Hey Technoblade, how have you been?"- Ninja finally joined.

"Oh, I've been good Ninja, how about you."- He asked the fortnite streamer.

"Oh, well you know wife and stuff."- He answered.

"Yeah haha."- His social anxiety was already peaking. But he had to put his careless technoblade ego on for his stream.

Zak was on the opposite side of the room talking to Spifey, since he was his teammate this week.

"Lol, imagine we win."- George joked.

"Yeah right, as long as Techno is against you, you won't be winning."- Zak said as they started laughing.

The event soon started, and everything was normal. They played some hunger games, which Dave obviously won. And they did a parkour course. They were all surprisingly having fun. Then it was time for bingo.

"We did it Spifey, we won bingo."- Skeppy screamed as the fireworks were lit off. The two had somehow managed to get first.

"I know Skep, I told you I'm really good at this game."- Spifey said as he was the one that got most of the items.

After the bingo game, Dave and Ninja were in first, but George and Zak were close behind in second. It all came down to the last game of hunger games.

Ninja was immediately killed by CaptainSparklez and his teammate JeromeASF. But Dave soon avenged him by murdering them both.

"Dude, how did you do that."- Ninja asked shocked.

"Technoblade neva dies."- Dave gave him a short answer.

The last two teams were none other than Dave vs. Zak and George.

"Oh how the turns have tabled."- Zak giggled.

"Isn't it 'oh how the tables have turned'?"- George corrected him as they were ready to fight Dave.

"Shut up, if Techno was in the channel right now he would be roasting the crap out of me."- Zak and George laughed.

They were ready to start fighting. Dave had to take a 1v2 with his boyfriend in it.

"Come on Technoblade, if you could take on the people who killed me, you could take these people on."- Ninja encouraged him.

"Nah fam, these people actually know what they're doin', so I'm basically screwed."- Dave threw shade.

The 2v1 finally happened, and as expected Zak and George killed Dave. But was it enough for them to take first?

"We wooonnn."- Dave could hear Zaks' screaming. He wasn't even mad that him and Ninja lost, because his boyfriend was happy, and that's all that mattered to him. But sadly, someone else didn't like his lost.

"Well, better luck next time, Ninja said as he ended his stream. Dave did so two, but Zak decided to stay with George and talk.

"Invite Techno."- Zak read the donation.

"I think he left."- Zak giggled.

But Dave was doing doing something else....

A/n Bet you won't guess which bearded, homeless lookin' man is gonna call next chapter. CAN YOU JUST PLEASE WASH UR HANDS? Ilya UwU bai =)