Is he ok? (23)

April 24th 2020

It was 9:14PM, Dave hadn't stood up from his PC in five days, and Zak and his family didn't know what to do.

"Zak what's going on, we haven't seen Davey in DAYS!"- Melanie looked at him.

"Yeah like we see you more than him, and he's our BROTHER."- Amy backed her sister up.

"Oh d-don't worry girls, he's just working haha."- Zak didn't even believe himself, that was the worst lie he ever made.

"Oh, ok I guess if he's working it's fine."- She looked up at him with her hazel green eyes.

"Yeah, we don't wanna disturb him."- The other one believed the lie as well.

"Ok girls come on the bus will be here any second, I don't want you to be late for school."- Carol rushed in the room.

"Ok mom, bye Zaky."- They left through the front door.

"Hey Zak... can I talk to you for a second?"- She said with concern in her eyes.

"Sure Carol, what's up."- He looked at the woman already knowing what this is about.

"Well... It's Dave... I don't know what you two are going through, but we haven't seen him all week and I'm getting scared about him."- She looked at Zak, her green eyes filled with worry.

"Look I'm going to be honest with you, I don't know what's going on with him, he's just so dedicated to a stupid tournament, even though none of his friends are playing in it anymore. "- He made eye contact with his dark chocolate brown eyes.

"Wait, I thought you were playing in it two?"- She asked confused.

"Well... I sorta got kicked out."- He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Aw Zak why would someone kick such a cutie like you out?"- She hugged him.

"I... don't know honestly I was just kicked out."- He hugged her back.

"Well they made a mistake."- She let go.

"Yeah... Look Carol I promise to talk to Dave soon, I'll see what's wrong with him."- He looked at her with confidence.

"Thank you Zak, you're just the sweetest."- She said happy.

A/n Hbsgbshaodh We Have 1.3k Reeds WWTTTFFF thank uuu ilyaaaa ALSO WASH UR NASTY ASS HANDS. =)