The agreement (16)

April 10th 2020

"Keem... as in THE Keemstar?"- Zak asked shocked.

"Yeah, and he's callin' me! What do I do?"- Dave said as he started to panic.

"Ok, ok listen just calm down and answer it."- Zak said trying to calm his nervous boyfriend down.

"I'll put it on speaker."- Dave looked at him.

"Look Dave answer, put him on speaker and ask what he wants."- Zak said confidently.

"Ok"- Dave replied going full on confident technoblade mode.

"Hello? Who is this?"- He answered the phone pretending he hadn't saved Keem's number.

"Hello technoblade, this is Keemstar."- Keem said with his own confidence.

"Oh, hi Keem, how did you get my number? And also why are you callin' me in ten in the afternoon?"- Dave asked still a little mad that he interrupted his fun time with Zak.

"Well, you see I did tweet at you, but you didn't respond, so I had to call you to ask you if you were going to join minecraft monday again?"- Keem asked him.

"Well, I will join your event but I do have some conditions."- Dave replied with his confident voice.

"I'm listening."- The business man said ready to do anything for his champion to join his event.

"Well... I would like you to invite some of my friends and fellow minecraft Youtubers to the event. People like Skeppy, Badboyhalo, A6d ans so on."- He answered.

"But technoblade, you do realize that these useless people are just taking up space in the event, like they can be replaced with actual FAMOUS people."- He replied not liking his idea.

"Look Keem, I don't care. I just want the event to have people that I know and ACTUALLY play minecraft. "- He said.

"Fine... you can have three of your minecraft friends. But I won't accept that A6d guy."- He gave in.

"That's fine I guess..."- He replied.

"But if they don't get at least 500 views on their livestreams, they are out."- Keem made an exception.

"We'll see... Now can we end the call I was doin' something important."- He said getting mad at the bearded businessman.

"Ok I'm sorry for interrupting your personal time. Goodbye."- Keemstar apologized.

"Goodbye to you as well."- He ended the call.

"Dude, you sounded so professional, like wtf."- Zak was astonished.

"Thanks now... where were we.~"- He said with a smirk.

A/n Sry I didn't post two chapters today it's just schoolwork and stuff ya know... Ok so Keemstar will be the bad guy here... now I'm not saying he's a shitty guy irl I don't even know him that well. But I am making him the bad guy in this FICTIONAL story. Ilya bye WASH UR HANDS OR DIE TMRW =)