Tour around a new home.

This takes place right after when you and Clementine separate from Kenny after he leaves you at Wellington.

Y/N's POV.

We walk through the metal gate and it closes behind us. We began walking down a small hall way that looks like a shipping container. We walk up a bit of stairs and what we saw next was impressive. There was small shacks that looked like they were build from scraps and spare metal. Kids running around and playing. Clothesline's connecting to shipping containers and even a windmill to keep this place in power. Me and Clem just stood there in awe at the sight as she was holding A.J.

Edith: "Really something ain't it?" She said, smiling at our reactions.

Y/N: "This is more than something! It's a goddamn fortress!" I Said as I looked around at the containers above me, that had people standing on balconies, connected to the containers.

Clem: "You must never get raided here."

Edith: "Oh no, this place has been raided before. We lost some good people trying to get this place to where it is today..." She said as he looked at the ground frowning. She sighs and turns back to us. "What do you say we have a tour?"

Y/N: "After you". I Said to Clem, raising my arm up, telling her to go first. She roles her eyes and walks first. We follow Edith to a shack that had a sign that said "Doctor Michals Clinic".

Edith: "As you can tell by the sign, this is where you go if your injured or need to get a check up." We both nod at this kept walking. We walk to a shack that had picnic tables in front of it and the sign said "Grub N' Go."

Edith: "This is Grub N' Go. Obviously, you can get food here and have lunch. It isn't the most clean restaurant, but the foods good though." We Chuckled a little at her joke and walked away to the next shop. We go to this shop that has guns on racks and firing rang behind it, with some people doing target practice. This stores name is "Burke's gunsmith."

Edith: "Okay, So Burke, is a real prick! He's an old Vietnam Veteran and he don't like most people. But, he has knowledge on firearms and does occasionally have training sessions with new recruits." As she said that, an old guy came out of the shop, carrying what looks like old gun parts and places them on the counter. He looks at us with a mean look. We both get a little intimidated by him, but he shakes it off and walks back inside the shack.

Clem: "We should go, before he comes back."

Y/N: "I'm with you!"

Edith: "Ditto."

We walk away from that shop and go to another shop. This one has clothes hanging on coat racks and the sign said "Lee's tailoring and cleaning." I jump a little at the name of it and Clem looks at the ground in shame. Edith looks at us confused.

Edith: "You kids okay? What's the matter?"

Clem: "Nothing, I'm okay."

Y/N: "It's just the name. We knew someone a long time ago that had the same name. He's passed on now..." I said as I comforted Clementine by putting my arm around her.

Edith: "I'm sorry to hear that." We stood in silence until we heard some loud speakers go off.

Edith: "Come on, the overseer is announcing something." We follow her to this crowd of people, standing in front of a big stage, with four people standing on it. One of them was standing in front of a microphone and had black trench coat on.

???: "Good evening, people of Wellington. I just have a couple of announcements and you can go back to your jobs. Everyone, put your tools and equipment down and listen up. First thing I wanna address is that there's a horde of lurkers west of here. It might not hit us, but look outs, keep a sharp eye out west". As he continued to talk, more people walked up behind us.