The truth.

Javi's POV.

Jesus: "This tunnel has been abandoned for decades, even before the world ended. It's the fastest way into Richmond." He says as we walk through the dark tunnel. Me and Tripp both had our flashlights. He was guarding front and I was guarding our rear. I looked behind me and I saw Y/N and Clem whispering to each other about...something. I slowed a bit to be at their pace.

Javi: "You guys okay? You two seem a little on edge, all things considered."

Clem: "We actually need to tell you something."

Javi: "About?"

Y/N: "We appropriate all that you have done for us Javi but we weren't being truthful to you. About us and our thing with Richmond." He said as he took off his one glove on his left hand.

Clem: "We weren't their prisoners...we were New Frontier..." She said as she rolled up her right sleeve, revealing that hideous brand. Y/N held up his left hand and on his palm was the brand as well. I looked at them both in shock and stopped my tracks.

Javi: "You were with those assholes?!"

Y/N: "They aren't all assholes, not all of them. We're not asking for forgiveness but you have to understand that we had no one."

Clem: "It was just us out here for the longest time and we really needed them." We turned a corner and the rest went through a door that leads to the train tracks like Jesus mentioned. We stoped. "We're sorry, Javi. We should've told you sooner."

Javi: "Just tell me that your not with them. Tell me that I can trust you two."

Y/N: "No, believe us. We had to tell you because theres something else you should know."

Clem: "New Frontier uses Richmond as their community." I then felt my heart skip a beat once she said that. I put my hands on my head and turned away from them.

Javi: "Your telling me this now?!"

Y/N: "Don't worry. New Frontier don't normally kill injured. Plus, Elenor's a doctor and they could use her. Elenor could convince them to take Kate in with her and help her."

Clem: "And...once we see the first sign of light, me and Y/N are leaving. We can't allow them to see us. We just...can't."

Conrad: "Y'all planing on joining us?!" Conrad shouts as Tripp tells him to shush. I walked ahead with them following me. I can't believe this. They lied to me twice. I just hope Kate and Elenor are okay. We caught up with the others and it seems like we're in a subway tunnel but I can't tell cause it's extremely dark even with my flashlight.

Conrad: "So which way we go now?"

Jesus: "We head left. Come, it isn't too far now." We followed him down the tunnel for a while until Y/N said.

Y/N: "Guys Wait a minute, stop." We all stopped.

Gabe: "What is it?"

Y/N: "Shhh, you hear that?" We all stayed silent and we heard what sounded like squeaking? Me and Tripp aimed our flashlights back behind us down the tunnel and saw like a hundred rats skittering towards us. All of us screamed a little and groaned in disgust.

Conrad: "Goddamn man! Fucking rats!" He said as he accidentally stepped on a few.

Clem: "They're all running in the same direction as us..."

Y/N: "From What?" I shined my light down the tunnel but couldn't see anything as more rats came running. "Javi, I have some glow sticks in the front pouch in my backpack." He said as he turned around for me. I unzipped the front pouch and pulled out three of them. I cracked them and I threw them down the tunnel. Once It the ground, we saw a walker and then another one and eventually we saw a whole mess of them in the tunnel!