Stiches.

Y/N's POV.

We went inside Lingard's clinic and to his office area. As we drew near, Gabe and Ellie we're talking about the guns we got.

Gabe: "Can they have cool lazer sights?"

Ellie: "Yeah but we never found those yet." Before I could open the door, Ellie grabbed my arm. "We shouldn't go in there with these guns. Lingard and David maybe close but he still has to follow Richmond's rules. Me and Gabe will go and keep a look out. Get your cut and brushes fixed."

Y/N: "Okay." They went outside and I went inside Lingard's office. To see Lingard, drugged up as usual and Clementine, Looking through the cupboard and drawers. "Clem?" She gasped and looked at me.

Clem: "Jesus, what happened to you, Y/N?!"

Y/N: "Ran into a little trouble. I'll tell you later."

Clem: "That cut looks pretty serious."

Y/N: "I just need to get it cleaned and stitched."

Clem: "Wanna explain what happened to your face?" She said as she grabbed my jaw and examined my face.

Y/N: "Let's just say I got into a fight with Gabe."

Clem: "What? Why?"

Y/N: "I'll tell you later."

Clem: "Okay, Alright. You surprised me."

Y/N: "Who were you expecting?"

Clem: "Anyone. Just didn't think you would be here, all beat up like that. I don't like to see you like this."

Y/N: "Well, with medicine from you will do the trick." I Said with a smirk. I then looked over at Lingard, who looked half-dead. "I'm guessing that you didn't get nothing out of him?"

Clem: "Been like this since I've got here." I went up to him and checked his pulse. Still beating.

Y/N: "He's alive. Poor dumb basterd." Clem then looked at my cut again.

Clem: "I'll stitch that up for you. It's not gonna look pretty but better than nothing at all."

Y/N: "Alright but if you take my arm off, you owe me a new one."

Clem: "Haha. I'll get you an arm that says "I'm a big dork" for a tattoo."

Y/N: "Or mechanical." Clem chuckles again.

Clem: "Let me find you some needle and thread. Go sit down on the chair there and remove your jacket and shirt."

Y/N: "Um what?"

Clem: "You heard me. Take off your shirt and jacket and sit on the chair there." She said pointing at a chair over by the door.

Y/N: "Uhhhh...Maybe I don't need to get stitches."

Clem: "I promise I won't laugh at your fat."

Y/N: "Hey!"

Clem: "Hey's for horses. Chair. Now!" She said sounding a little annoyed.

Y/N: "Yes ma'am." I Said raising my hands up in defeat. I go over to the chair and begin taking my tops off.

Clem's POV.

I look through the cupboards for the bandages and found them in a lockbox. I gather all the materials and turn to Y/N, shirtless and seeing his slightly chiseled abdomen and strongly formed chest. I'm...honestly surprised. He's like fourteen years old and he looks...good. Oh, snap out of it Clem!