Trial.

Javi's POV.

We walk up to what seemed like the entire town of Richmond is watching Jone on a gallows with my brother, hanging on a rope and standing on a chair to hold him up. People were chatting about what's going on as we blended into the crowd.

Jone: "Now, I don't know about the rest of you but I didn't want to be here today. Richmond deserves to be safe! David Garcia has to be punished for what he has done!"

Javi: "Ah shit."

Gabe: "We can't wait for the others, can we?"

Y/N: "Where ever they are."

Jone: "For years now, Richmond has had one simple government principle: Strong council, Strong community." Some of the crowd agrees with that. "However, one of our people, in our council. Our security expert, David Garcia, has put us all in danger."

Davi: "She's lying to all of you!" The crowd ignores him.

Jone: "I'm sorry I have to show you this. Truly, I am. But you all need to see!" She looks at one of the guards on the gallows and nods at him. He goes to a curtain. "Just look at what he has done!" She said as the curtain was pulled down to show Badger, Dr. Lingard and the guards at the expansion area all in coffins. The crowd gasps and screams in shock. "He murdered these men in cold blood! Is this who we want in charge?! Someone this reckless?! This cruel? Not if I have anything to do with it!" We get closer to the gallows through the crowd.

Gabe: "I can't believe this is really happening! She's gonna kill him!"

Javi: "Try to keep your cool, okay? Jone maybe smart but we're smarter if we do this carefully."

Jone: "Javier! I'd heard you and your friends were gonna crash our little party." The crowd turns our attention to us. "And I see you brought along two of David's best soldiers. Y/N and Clementine."

Y/N: "Good to see you too, Jone."

Jone: "But That don't matter. Why don't you come up here, Javier? Show your face to everyone in Richmond?"

Javi: "Happy too! Been waiting all day!" I Said as I push through the crowd and walked up in front of the gallows, looking up at Jone.

Jone: "I had a very nice conversation with your friend, Elenor, last night." I went wide eyed and turned my attention to Elenor. "Isn't that right Elenor?"

Elenor: "Yes, we did." I gave Elenor an angry death stare.

Jone: "She told me that you came here to save your brother. Admirable...almost."

Javi: "If you knew what we came here to do, then why do this? Why put a noose around my brothers neck?"

Jone: "Because Richmond deserves justice, and it's gonna get it. One way or another. Here in Richmond, people who put themselves before the group, Don't last long. Send them out!" She said, turning to a guard. A few guards came out with Tripp, Ellie and Sam!

Tripp: "Get away from me!"
Sam: "Your making a mistake!"

Ellie: "Let is go, you chicken shits!"

Y/N: "Sam, Ellie!"

Clem: "Oh no!"

Gabe: "They has them this whole time!" They line them up next to David.

Jone: "David wanted to tear this place down! He told them where to find our gun supplies and sure enough, they picked us clean! He killed the only doctor in a hundred mile radius!"

Y/N: "David didn't kill him! I did!" He said as him and Clementine both walked up next to me.

Jone: "And Why would you do that?"