Search.

Clem's POV.

Y/N: "You really think he did this?" He asked, examining the art work I found before we entered the tunnel. We managed to get of out the train system and found our way back to where we met Jesus. After what happened with Conrad.

Clem: "Im sure its Adrian. Like you said, he has a camp somewhere outside Richmond and he puts up this weird graffiti to keep track of where he is. We just follow his stupid signs and get our revenge on him. "

Y/N: "Okay but one problem. How the hell are we gonna get passed that?" He said pointing down at the big horde of walkers that came out of nowhere when we first got here.

Clem: "Well the hordes too thick. So going through there with walker guts on us would be a nightmare." I pull out the binoculars from his backpack and looked around the place. That's when I realized the gas pumps at the gas station. "Hey, you think we could blow up the gas station?"

Y/N: "No, that'll just bring more on top of us. There's gotta be another was to distract them!" I looked through the horde again and saw Tripp's van was still there.

Clem: "I think I have an idea. How's your throwing arm?"

Y/N: "Well not perfect. Why?"

Clem: "We might be able to set off his car alarm and that should give us a window to run."

Y/N: "You sure that's gonna work? Cause if we do that and it fails, we'll be on their menu."

Clem: "Don't try to then. Cause this is our only chance to get out of here. Come on." We go across the bridge to the gas station roof. We looked and saw that Tripp's van was just across the street. "We need to find something hard to break the window with."

Y/N: "Way ahead of you, Clem." He said, holding a big red brick.

Clem: "Don't get blown up now."

Y/N: "Shut up." He said annoyed. He gets in a throwing position and throws the brick and it hits the window. This causes it to emit a loud car alarm and all the walkers drew their attention to it. We quickly high five each other and ran down to the garbage bin below us and jumped down to it. We sneaked away from the walkers and made it to the other side of the building, just as the car alarm stopped. We sighed in relief and stood against the wall catching our breath. I noticed on the wall that there was another one of Adrian's signs. This looks like it was recently put on there. "Look. There's one on that tree too." I looked at where he was pointing at and it looks like it could lead into the woods.

Clem: "Very observant, you are."

Y/N: "It has helped us both, hasn't it? Let's go, come on." We head into the woods and saw that more and more of his signs were in some sort of path that could lead to his camp. As we walked through the woods, I took a moment to look at how pretty the woods is this time of year.

Y/N: "Nice day out, huh?"

Clem: "Yeah, I was just thinking that. It's like we're on a date or something."

Y/N: "Well, I can be the romantic type for you."

Clem: *chuckles* "Got your ways."

Y/N: "How so?" I froze for a moment trying to think of what to say. I mean I'm not gonna lie...he's kind of cute. No, no! What am I saying?! But he does have his way with words sometimes. No, just stop it Clementine!

Clem: "Well...your ummm...you know..." I stopped and saw smoke in the distance. Oh thank god, saved by the smoke. Y/N walked up with his binoculars in hand. He looks through them. "What do you see?"

Y/N: "I see a scrapyard with a fire and...oh shit!"

Clem: "What?!"

Y/N: "I see Adrian. It's him, look." He hands me the binoculars and I look through them. It's him alright. I recognize that traitors face anytime.

Clem: "Well, What are we waiting for? Let's go get the son of a bitch."