What REALLY happened to Conrad.

Clem's POV.

We made it back to the apartment with the guns and saw Tripp, Javi, Elenor and Sam sitting at the living room area.

Tripp: "Hey, you made it!" He said getting off the couch. He looks at me surprised as i went to the kitchen counter. "And Clementine..."

Clem: "That's quite a warm welcome." I Said as I cocked my gun.

Tripp: "Sorry, I normally welcome people with gifts."

Sam: "Holy shit, what happened to you guys?" Sam says to Y/N and Gabe.

Y/N: "We ran into a few assholes, that's all. We got plenty of guns though."

Elenor: "That cut looks serious."

Y/N: "It was way worse than before. Trust me."

Elenor: "Well, Let me take a look at you two's bruises. Wanna make sure you don't have a concussion."

Javi: "You feeling alright, Gabe?"

Gabe: "Yeah. I'm fine." He said, looking kinda down. I'm still wondering what happened in that armory but I won't pay no attention to it.

Tripp: "So you came back with a bunch of guns?"

Ellie: "We sure did. One for you. One for you." She said as she pulled out some rifles for everyone. She took out a pistol from the bag and took it over to Sam. "I found this. It was your brothers gun, right?" Sam looks down at the pistol and smiles.

Sam: "Yeah. Thank you, Ellie."

Ellie: "No problem." She said with a smile.

Javi: "Other than running into a few guards, what took you so long to get back?"

Y/N: "We went to see Dr. Lingard."

Elenor: "At night? I'm surprised he was even sober."

Y/N: "Yeah, He was Uh...Not a-hundred percent."

Elenor: "Sounds about right."

Javi: "Alright, people. The suns gonna be up in a few hours. Jone's is gonna be all over this town looking for us. Every one of us."

Tripp: "Ah shit!"

Elenor: "Maybe this won't be as bad as we think it is."

Ellie: "You don't know her like we do. She's vile and cruel. She'll stop at nothing, until we're dead."

Sam: "And there's nowhere we can go with the massive horde of walkers outside the walls."

Elenor: "They like me. That must be beneficial for us."

Y/N: "Elenor, just cause they like you, don't mean that they will like us."

Tripp: "We can't just sit here and wait to get shot, that's for sure."

Gabe: "Javi, we should be helping my dad."

Javi: "Listen, we cant just give up here. We've been through tougher situations before, haven't we?"

Clem: "True but this is different. We're talking about an entire community hunting us down."

Tripp: "That's why we can't just cut and run outta here with that herd. Like it or not, we're fucking stuck here in Richmond. Now how the hell are we ever gonna put the breaks on this thing?"

Ellie: "Jone and everyone is gonna be at the town square, right? We have to bring the fight to them."

Tripp: "With Jone taken out, our problem with her will be solved."