The one who didn't die...

Y/N's POV.

Clem: "We thought that he would be the one..." She says, trying not to cry.

Javi: "The one what?" Clem couldn't say it so I said.

Y/N: "The one who didn't die. The only one who gave us hope, for something better..." Clem then wrapped her arms around me and we embraced in a hug. Javi then joined in on the hug to make us both feel better.

Clem: "Our little goofball..." We all let go of each other.

Y/N: "That's why we will never trust anyone like that...Ever again..." Clem then walked away and I followed. Then we saw a warehouse in front of us with a few walkers. "That the place Javi?"

Javi: "Yeah. That's it."

Tripp: "And our smelly friends are back as well." We pull out our weapons and ran towards them. Clem dodges one and I tackled it to the ground and Javi kills it with his bat. We make it to the gate and it took all of us to close it. A bunch of walkers are approaching the gate.

Jesus: "This gate won't hold them. Find us a way in, fast!" I go with Javi to find us a way inside. He try's lifting the big metal door but it's stuck.

Javi: "I can only raise it a little! We need something to force it open!" I look over and see a car with no wheels and a car jack. I run and see the jack but the pipe to raise it is gone.

Y/N: "Fuck! I found a jack but the thing to make it work is gone!" I then see it in the car and a walker appears in the vehicle. I jump at the sight and pulled out my machete. I opened the door and sliced the walkers head clean off. I grab the thing to make it work and put it in the jack.

Tripp: "Quit screwing around, we can't hold them for long!" I bring the jack to the door and Javi lifts it as much as he can. I put the jack under the door and started raising it up. I try to raise it more but it got stuck but we can fit in under it.

Y/N: "Doors open! Come on!" Clem dives under the door then Jesus and me and Javi go in next.

Javi: "Tripp, hurry up!" Tripp crawls under the door.

Tripp: "Get That fucking jack outta there!" Javi sits in front of it and kicks it out from under the door and the door slams shut as the walkers were near it. "Goddamn! That was way to close!"

Clem: "Hopefully that door holds this time." Suddenly we heard gunshots cling from outside and someone try's opening the other door.

David: "Javi, it's me! Open the door!"

Javi: "David!" He runs to the door but Clem shoots the door as he gets close.

Clem: "Don't you dare let that fucking baby killer in here!" I pull out my gun too and aim it at him.

Y/N: "Don't make us do this."

Tripp: "Y/N, Clem, just put your guns down." He says getting close to us.

Jesus: "He'll die."

Y/N: "Good cause on their menu is baby killers tonight."

Javi: "I'm sorry but he's my brother. And he has a son! Just like you two did."

Clem: "I don't give a-." Suddenly, Jesus and Tripp took our guns from us. "The fuck?!"

Jesus: "Open it!" Javi opens the door and David comes in and slams the door shut. David catch's his breath and I pull out my knife from my boot. As soon as he turns to face us, I rush to him and tackle him to the ground and put my knife to his neck.

Y/N: "Did you let him turn?!" He doesn't answer. "DID YOU LET HIM TURN?!"

Javi: "Y/N, stop!"