Comfort.

Y/N's POV.

Me, Clem and Ellie are by the side entrance of the building we're taking refuge in after when the horde outside broke through the walls. I walk up to the door and checked if it's locked and it is. Suddenly, a walker came out of nowhere and scared us. We then see as the walker tried breaking the glass, we realized that the glass is shatterproof.

Y/N: "Shatterproof, asshole." I Said as I holstered my pistol. I then turn to Clem. "That's the last side entrance to this building. I think we're fine for now."

Clem: "Us, yes. Richmond, no."

Y/N: "Yeah, this place is dead. Just like everything else. Like that one woman said, "the dead always win." I can't remember her name."

Clem: "Yeah. Now we need to think of how we're gonna leave this place."

Y/N: "That's not the only thing I'm worried about."

Clem: "David?"

Y/N: "Yes. The guys becoming more and more unhinged. If he finds out that his wife and brother are a thing..." I was about to finish my sentence when I noticed Ellie was sitting on a bench, crying softly. Me and Clem nodded at each other and sat down on both sides of her to comfort her. "Ellie?"

Ellie: *sniff* "Before I met you guys...Henry and Sam...were like my two older brothers...After when my parents abandoned me in Ohio...When the world ended...Henry took care of me, like i was family. When Henry died...I promised him that me and Sam would take care of each other. Now...Sam's gone too...Killed by that fucking bitch, Elenor!" She said, hitting her leg. I then snaked my arm around her shoulder and Clem did the same thing. "It should've been me..."

Clem: "Ellie, don't say that now. It was nobody's fault but Elenor. Elenor tried to fix a bad situation and that was the outcome."

Y/N: "She still should've sold us out. So all of this was on her."

Ellie: "When I see her...I'm gonna kill her."

Y/N: "Ellie, Listen to me. Killing her won't do anything to help us in this current situation we're in right now. We just need to focus on leaving this place." Ellie then looks up at me with her slightly red eyes from all the crying.

Ellie: "Okay..." Me and Clem then embraced her into a hug. We stayed like this for a minute until Ellie said. "This is really sweet and all but I can't really breathe."

Y/N: "Oh come on. We're not even squeezing you that hard, you baby."

Ellie: "That's the best name you could come up with?"

Clem: "It's better than when you called me a bigot." I couldn't help but chuckle at that as Ellie gave us an annoyed look.

Ellie: "Hey, I didn't know what it meant at the time, okay?" We then heard footsteps coming down from the stairs and it's David.

David: "Everything clear down here?"

Y/N: "Yeah, all clear. Doors are secured."

David: "Alright, let's head back upstairs and find the rest." We got up and followed David to the upper floors of the building.

Upstairs...

We made it upstairs to the apartments and saw people crying and sobbing at what happened down on the streets. They all starred at us, mostly me because I killed their only doctor. As we walked down the hallway, I heard Javi and Elenors voice come from one of the rooms.

Y/N: "Hey guys, their in here." Before Clem could open the door, I stopped her and turned to Ellie. "Elenor's in there. Remember what we agreed on." She nods and Clem enters first into the room. We see Javi, Kate, Gabe, Elenor and some other people by the couch with one of them having...a bite mark on his hand. And it's the guy that kidnapped Javi. Elenor turns to us and looks at me with dead eyes.