Armory.

Y/N's POV.

Me, Gabe and Ellie approached the armory carefully. Making sure no ones around. Ellie then signals us to stop and we hid behind a wall outside the building we're going to. A kid came out, it's Bobby.

Ellie: "Ugh, this fucking asshole."

Gabe: "Who is he?"

Ellie: "More like what is he. He's been putting the moves on me ever since."

Y/N: "So what'll we do now?"

Ellie: "I'll distract him for you guys. Don't know how long I'll keep 'em distracted for. When I get him to move, that's your window."

Y/N: "Are you sure?"

Ellie: "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll do what you do, kick him in his balls if he try's anything."

Gabe: "Okay."

Ellie: "And be careful. There might be more inside." She goes up the steps and talks to Bobby. I turn to Gabe.

Y/N: "Listen to me. Stay cool, Alright?"

Gabe: "What do you mean by that?"

Y/N: "I mean that you need to keep your cool when we're in there. From what I've been seeing from you as of the day we met, you been loosing your cool in those situations."

Gabe: "What are you? My coach?"

Y/N: "No that's not I'm trying to say. If you lose your head in a split second moment, that could result in losing your life or someone else's. Think about it." I look back and see Ellie and Bobby still talking.

Gabe: "Yeah, I think you maybe right." He looks in my direction at Ellie. "Can we even trust her and Sam? How do you know they won't turn us in?"

Y/N: "They didn't turn us in when we went to their apartment, after when the inspection crew came in. We can trust them."

Gabe: "If you say so. How do you know when to trust someone? The only few people I felt Ive really known is Javi, Kate and Mari."

Y/N: "Always by their actions. You may gain their trust by their words but words don't always mean everything about a person. It their actions that determine on who they really are."

Gabe: "Makes since." We look back and see Ellie and Bobby walk away from the door, down the street.

Y/N: "Lets move." We quickly move to the door and I slowly opened it and peaked inside. No guards. We went inside and I shut the door. We snuck down a hallway to find another hallway. I look both ends to see where we need to go. I look back down the right. "Ellie said it's this way." We go down the hallway to find a security door. I look through the window on the door and saw a bunch of guns on the wall. "There it is." I tried opening it but it's locked. "Of course." I reached into my bag to grab a hair pin and a screwdriver. I placed them in the lock and began the unlocking process.

Gabe: "You can do that?"

Y/N: "I've learned some things a six year old should've never learned. Even before the world ended." I managed to unlock the door and we went inside. I closed the door and locked it. I went to one side of the room and saw a baseball bat. It looked like Javi's, so I picked it up and placed it in my second long arm holster on my bag. I picked up an AK-47 off the table and looked down the sight. I then handed it to Gabe. "Here, put this in your bag." He takes the gun and puts it in his bag. I began putting some guns in my bag too.

Gabe: "You know, we kinda got off on the wrong foot and despite all that, we make an alright team, you and me."

Y/N: "Yeah, I guess. Definitely needs some work but sure, why not?" I say as I put some ammo in my bag.

Gabe: "But there's one problem with that. It's you." I stop putting guns in my bag.

Y/N: "What are you talking about?"

Gabe: "You know what I mean. You say we should keep our cool in situations. Did you keep your cool when you pointed that gun at me? No! Did you keep your cool when you killed Conrad? Hell no! Like, what is with you?!"

Y/N: "Are you keeping your cool right now? No your not! What are you trying to accomplish?"

Gabe: "I don't know but I know for sure that your just a psychotic hypocrite."

Y/N: "Fuck you, Gabe. You don't know shit about me! Now let's get our bags and get the hell outta here." I grabbed my bag and went for the door.

Gabe: "Your not good enough for her." He said as I put my hand on the door nob. I turn to him with a pissed off look.

Y/N: "What did you say?" I dropped the bag and clinched my fists.

Gabe: "Your not good enough for Clementine. She doesn't want a guy like you!" He said as he pushed me. I pushed back at him with more force. He then threw a punch at me and I doge it and tackle him against the table. He threw a punch at my face, causing me to lose my consciousness and he kicks me off him. Sending me into the door hard. He then try's to kick me but I move and punch him in the face. I then push him into the gun rack and all the guns fall from the impact. I then push his face into the wall and punched him in the gut a few times, before he elbows me and causes me to go into another table. He grabs me and throws me onto another table. He gets on top of me and throws punches but I block most of them.

Y/N: "Get off me!" I kneed him in the groin and he yelps in pain and falls to the floor, holding his nuts. I get off the table and wipe off the blood off my lip. "Your not doing this! Not now, not ever!" I go to the bag I dropped and picked it up. That's when I heard him pick up something. I look back and see him throw a mallet at me but I dove out of the way as it hits the door and makes a loud clank noise. I look at him in shock and he had a much more shocked face, like he suddenly realized what he done. We then heard the front door open and it sounds like a guard is coming! We then quickly left the armory and into a closet I saw before we went in that room. I shut the door and told Gabe to be quiet. We heard his footsteps go passed us and he went "What the hell?" He must've seen the mess we made in there. Gabe then accidentally knocked over a broom and that got the guard to look at the closet and as he got close to it, Gabe suddenly charged out of the room into him.

Gabe: "Freeze!" He said as he pulled out a knife but the guard took the knife from him and pushed him to the ground. He pulled out his gun but I rushed at him and tackled him to the wall. He then try's to stab me with Gabe's knife and I tried to hold it back but he stabs me in the arm. I scream in pain but shook it off and I kick him in his balls and he fell to the floor on his knees. This gave me the chance to grab his head and slam it against the wall, knocking him out cold. I then looked at the knife in my arm and grabbed it. I screamed as I took the knife out and sat down against the wall, holding my arm. Gabe came over to me. "Holy shit, are you okay?!"

Y/N: "DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM OKAY, DUMBASS?! WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE YOU THINKING?!"

Gabe: "I'm-I'm-Sorry! It just...happened so fast I-."

Y/N: "Don't you talk to me again after when we're done here!" I Said as I got back up. That's when Ellie came back in and saw what happened.

Ellie: "Jesus Christ, I can't leave you boys alone for two minutes, can I? What happened?"

Y/N: "Nothing! Just get the bags in the gun room! It has guns and ammo in it. Gabe, help me move sleepy fuck head in the closet." Ellie goes to the gun room as me and Gabe move the the guard in he closet. We walk out of the closet and I close the door. I look and see Ellie carrying the bags.

Ellie: "Let me see that wound." He looks at my cut closely. "Shit, it's really bleeding. You're gonna need stitches."

Y/N: "Goddamn it!"

Ellie: "Don't worry. David and Lingard are close. He'll help you out."

Gabe: "His medical center is right around the corner too."

Y/N: "Okay, let's make it quick then." I Said as I held my arm. We left the building and me and Gabe never looked at each other when we left.

I really fucking hate this kid now.

Not a bad fight, Eh? :)