Guts.

Clem's POV.

We made it to the water tower and climbed down to it. Walkers are everywhere down in the construction yard where we need to get the bulldozer.

Javi: "I missed the days when we used to track the herd...from a safe distance."

Kate: "We need to get down there and grab that bulldozer. We can't go anywhere without it."

Ellie: "Too bad we can't just asked them to move out of the way."

Y/N: "Or better yet, ask them all to just drop
and actually die."

Gabe: "How about that generator?" He says, pointing to one in the sea of walkers. "If we can get it started, they'll go to it. Therefore giving us time to get the bulldozer and get out of here."

Y/N: "Nice thinking, Gabe."

David: "When did you get so smart, Gabe? I'm impressed."

Javi: "I taught him well."

David: "Well, good job, little brother. And I'm proud of you, Gabe."

Gabe: "Um...thanks?" He says in a not so sure what to say voice.

Kate: "But we still need to figure out how to get down there without getting torn to pieces."

Clem: "We get a walker, cut it open and cover ourselves in its guts to slip right passed them." Everyone then looked at me like I was crazy.

Y/N: "It works. Me and Clem tried it before. Think of it like it's animal replant when your out hunting for game."

Ellie: "No way that shit works!"

Y/N: "It works. Me and Clem walked through bigger hordes than this and it works."

Gabe: "That supposed to be reassuring?"

Clem: "No. it's telling you all that you can trust us."

David: "Well, What the hell we waiting for? Let's find a walker and gut it." We all then climbed down and hid behind a wall. Y/N peeked his head out and whistles for a walker to follow him. One heard it and shambled towards him. As it got closer to him, Y/N pulled out his machete and slashed it in its head. He waved Javi over to drag the walker behind the wall. Y/N was about to cut into it with the machete but stopped and put down his blade. Then he keels down and search's the walker for something.

Javi: "What are you doing?"

Y/N: "Just hold on." He finds a wallet and takes out the drivers license. "Robert Kirkmen. Georgia license. Born November 30th, 1978." He hands Kate the man's license to read it. "He had 48 dollars in his pocket when he died. And has a picture of a pretty woman. Maybe his wife." He flips the picture. "With love, from Sonia. He used to be like us. Worrying about bills, taxes or the next football game." He looks at me. "When we find A.J, we'll tell him that walkers used to be human. Like Robert here." Kate hands him back the license and he puts it back it the wallet and puts the wallet back in the walkers pocket. Y/N raised his machete but Kate said.

Kate: "Wait. He was also an organ donor..." Y/N nodded and chopped into the walkers stomach. Everyone but me and Y/N groans from the awful smell.

Javi: "Dios Mio!" Y/N continues to chop into the walkers stomach as I look at Gabe, who looks like he wants to throw up. Y/N then finishes chopping the walker and holsters his blade.

Y/N: "Don't let the blood get into your eyes or mouth." He said as he takes a scoop full of chopped guts and covers himself.

Gabe: "Oh..I'm so gonna hurl!" He says as he struggles to put his hands into the guts.

Y/N: "You can do that later." We all started to cover ourselves.

Gabe: "Oh god, this is bad! So bad!" He says as he slowly puts the blood on himself.

Clem: "Try And think of something else. Puppies and kittens."

Ellie: "Dead puppies and kittens." Gabe couldn't take it anymore and throws up on the ground.

Kate: "That is just awful! What is wrong with you, Ellie?"

Ellie: "Alright, I'm sorry."

Gabe: "Your the worst!" He says as he spits. We finished covering ourselves and Y/N peeks his head out once more.

Y/N: "Alright, one of us has to turn on the generator, while the rest of us go for the garage."

Javi: "I'll go for the generator." Kate and Gabe looked at him concerned. "I'll be fine. Don't worry."

David: "Just gotta say, Y/N. For what's its worth, I think you would be a great leader."

Y/N: "Thanks, I guess." He looks at me. "Stick close to me, okay?"

Clem: "Oh, I will. For the rest of my life." We both smiled at each other.

Y/N: "Another thing, be sure to walk like them and don't make any kind of sound." We followed his lead to the garage as Javi went to turn on the generator. We slowly walked through the herd as Y/N held my hand to keep me close to him. I can't lie when I say that I love it when ever he holds my hand like this. It makes me feel safe. We made it to the garage and waited for Javi to start the generator.

Ellie: "I just gotta wonder, do these fuckers eat shit all day? Is that why they smell so bad?"

Y/N: "More than likely. Plus the rotting flesh doesn't help either."

Kate: "I tell you guys this. I would kill someone for a shower right about now."

Clem: "Ditto." Suddenly, we heard the generator start and Javi slowly made his way back to us.