Battle for Richmond.

Clem's POV.

We rolled up in the bulldozer and saw some men on horses fighting off walkers with swords. I looked closer and it's that guy, Jesus wearing armor. We closer to them and Jesus smiled at me.

Jesus: "Well There's a happy sight. Can you kindly open the gate for us?"

Clem: "Didn't recognize you for a second, Jesus."

Jesus: "Once I made contact with my people, I came right back. Wanted to make sure you folks were save."

Ellie: "I think I'm starting to get the hang of this rifle!" She said as she shot more walkers with it. "Yeah, fuck you, maggot head!"

Kate: "How are we gonna get the gates open?"

Ellie: "I know the controls to open it. We'll keep these assholes off of you while you get me close." She nods and goes full throttle on the gas petal. As we got close, I shot some walkers with the rifle on me as Kate runs over some walkers.

Kate: "Were almost there! Ellie, get in the busket and I'll lift you up to the gate!"

Ellie: "The What?!"

Kate: "The scoop-thingy! Hurry up!" Suddenly, a walker grabbed my leg and tried to drag me off. I kicked him off and it falls under the tire of the bulldozer. I look back to see it squished into a bloody mess.

Clem: "Ugh, gross!"

Ellie: "That was awesome, Clem! I don't know what your talking about!"

Kate: "Ellie, the busket, now!"

Ellie: "Alright! Hold your horses!" She goes into the busket as I covered her by shooting more walkers. I hopped off the bulldozer and went over to Jesus.

Clem: "So, these are your people?" I Said, talking about the people with him.

Jesus: "Yeah, there my people. There's more of us up north. A whole kingdom up there, in fact. You and that boy your with should go up there. Restock on supplies. Maybe even join us."

Clem: "That's kind of you but me and Y/N have decided not to join any groups anymore. Too much happens inside communities."

Jesus: "I understand. My offer will still stand in case you and him change your minds." I nod as we heard the gate open. I climbed back on the bulldozer along with Ellie and we drove into the walker invested streets.

Ellie: "Full steam ahead!" As Kate drove into town square, I started shooting at the walkers as they began piling onto the bulldozer. I then see that there's one too many coming up to the bulldozer.

Clem: "Ellie, there's too many of them! Switch to full auto!" I Said as I clicked the button to full auto on my rifle. I mowed down a bunch of walkers with the full auto on my rifle as Kate scooped up the SWAT truck with the bulldozer. I suddenly ran out of bullets on my rifle. "Ellie! I need a magazine!" She throws me a mag and I loaded my rifle and shot more walkers. Kate then blocks the exposed wall with the truck.

Kate: "That's it! Let's get out of here!" We climbed off the bulldozer and ran over to Jesus, who was talking to his men.

Jesus: "We need to lead the rest of the herd out of the city! Round them up, men!" He shouts to his men as they left to round up the herd. He then turns to us on his horse. "Thought we were gonna come back to...well, definitely not this!" He said as he looked at the bloody streets.

Clem: "Things uh...got a little outta hand..."

Jesus: "No kidding." I looked behind me to seeing Y/N with Javi and Gabe. I ran to Y/N and hugged him.

Clem: "Are you guys okay? Where's David?"

Y/N: "He...he didn't make it..."