Getting the truck.

Y/N's POV.

After when Gabe told everyone in that room what I did, me, Clem, Javi, Kate, Sam And Ellie went to grab the truck from the expansion area. Ellie lead us to some gates and on the inside was a building.

Ellie: "In that building is where we we'll find the truck. What's the plan?"

Javi: "Ellie and Sam, you guys stay here and guard the gate. Keep an eye out. The rest of us will go in and get the truck."

Sam: "You got it."

Y/N: "But Wait, Where will we find the key at?" Ellie then had an unsure face. "Guess we'll have to hot wire it then." Me and Javi opened the gate and went in.

Javi: "You guys go look around for something we could probably use. There might be some tools here. I'll go see if I can get the door open." We nodded and we all spread out to find whatever we could find. I noticed some boards blocking up a gap in a wall. I walked over to it and looked in to see nothing but dark. I heard groaning from the inside.

Y/N: "Not falling for that again." I Said to myself. I walked over to Javi, who was having trouble opening a door. "Having trouble there Javi?"

Javi: "Yeah, maybe a little. I can't get this open." He said as he struggled to open the door. "It's another jammed door."

Y/N: "Least we don't have to worry about any walkers behind us."

Javi: "Yeah, true. Help me out here?" I nodded and grabbed the bottom of the door and tried to lift but we couldn't get it open. "Damn it!" He sighs in annoyance. "Hey, Gabe told me why you guys fought in the armory."

Y/N: "Javi, this isn't the best time-."

Javi: "Now hold on, hear me out for a moment. I know you and Clementine like each other, more than friends I mean. I think you two are perfect for each other in every way. Now I know, love is a bit complicated for kids your age but at least tell her how you feel. Because you may not make it out of this town alive." I was trying to process what he just said and well, he's right. I have to tell her how I really feel about her, before I could die later today.

Y/N: "Okay, Javi. I'll do it. After we get this done."

Javi: "Of course." We lifted again but didn't go up at all. I look back and see the other walking up to us.

Kate: "Whats up with the door?"

Y/N: "It's stuck. Come help us." They all put their hands under the door. "On three. One. Two. Three." We all lifted and the door opened right up for us. Once we got the door open, we saw a SWAT van that has armor all over it with a little bit of rust on it. "Damn."

Ellie: "Would be cooler if it had mini guns on the top but that would be near impossible to find these days." I snicker a little and went up to the door. I look at Clem. We both know what might happen.

Y/N: "What are the chances, hm?"

Clem: "I say maybe...50/50." I shrug and open the door to no car alarm.

Y/N: "Smartass." I climb up to the driver side and saw a light turn on in the office room. Two guys emerged from there! I got out of the truck and signaled everyone to get down. I look under the truck to get a view of the men in the office.

Sam: "Ah crap! I think it might've been early hours for them."

Y/N: "Shh!" I Said as I kept an eye on the men. It'd looked like they were about to leave until.

Gabe: "What are you guys doing?" He asked as Javi shushed him and dragged him over to us. Unfortunately, that got the guards attention and they enter the room we're in and search for us. Goddamn it, Gabe!

Guards: "We know your in here. Come out and we won't kill you."

Kate: "What should we do?"

Ellie: "I've got this." She gets up and shows herself to the guards. They point their guns at her and she raises her hands. "Hey, guys. It's me, Ellie!"

Guard: "Ellie? What are you doing up this early?"

Ellie: "I Uh...just wanted to go on patrol for a while before the trial today."

Guard: "But, we are going on patrol around the expansion area."

Ellie: "Oh are you? You see, David told me to come here on patrol."

Guard: "He's standing trial today."

Ellie: "...I'm sorry..." she said as she quickly pulled out her gun and shot the first guy in the head. Javi pops out and shoots the second guy. Ellie falls to the floor and sits down. Sam goes to her and comforts her. I turn to Gabe and marched over to him and push him to the truck.

Y/N: "What the hell are you doing here?!"

Gabe: "I told you a hundred times already! I'm not-."

Clem: "Oh, quit giving us that shit, Gabe! You almost got us caught!"

Javi: "I told you to stay back at the apartment!" As Javi and Kate scolded him, I look over at the gap where the walkers are and saw them piling on the weak boards that's keeping them from coming in about to give away. Shit, sound of the gun fire attracted them!

Y/N: "Guys! We can continue to shit on Gabe later! Let's get this truck outta here!" Kate got in the trucks driver side and me, Sam and Clem went to fend off the walkers. "Make everyone of your shots count!" I Said as I cocked my pistol. The walkers broke through the boards and started to come in. We shot at them and killed a lot of them but they kept on coming.

Sam: "Javi! How's it looking!"

Ellie: "We found the Keys! Come on!" We ran to the truck and got in it. Ellie hands Kate the keys and starts the ignition. The trucks starts and we drove out of the building, running over a few walkers along the way and made our way back to Richmond to prepare our escape.