Ep four: Thicker than Water.

Y/N's POV.

Me and Gabe are nearing the prison cells where Javi and David are and it's a bit of a struggle to get there. Mostly because of Gabe's dumbass. He keeps on trying to move ahead when I tell him not to and almost gets us caught.

Y/N: "Do you not listen to anyone at all?"

Gabe: "Be quite!" He looks and there's a couple of guards moving down the streets. "And yes, I do listen. To the people I actually care about."

Y/N: "Well, all I'm trying to do is help the people you care about out of this place."

Gabe: "Tell that to my sister."

Y/N: "You really wanna bring that up right now?" Before he could say anything, the guards went down a block and that gave us a small window to move to the cell windows of the jail room. We go to the wall where just over it is the jail rooms window. "Hey, you go first. I'll boost you up. When you get over the wall, open the door right here." I say, as I pointed over at the door. He nods and I get into the position to boost him over the wall. He puts his foot on my hands and I lift him up over the wall. I waited for him but the door never opened. Suddenly, I hear some guards coming around the corner. So I back up a bit and ran to the wall and did a wall-jump onto the top and climbed over, falling on my back. I get up and see Javi in the window and I looked at Gabe with a rather pissed off look.

Gabe: "Sorry, I-."

Y/N: "Just drop it...For now. Hey Javi."

Javi: "Y/N? What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "Rescuing you, of course. Me and Clem found our friends. She's looking for Lingard right now."

Javi: "Great, can we discuss this later? Kinda wanna get outta here."

Y/N: "Say please. I'm joking. Anything you can use to pry those bars off?"

Javi: "Nothing. How about you?"

Y/N: "I might have something, hold on." I take off my backpack and look through it to find my crowbar. I pull it out and looked at both the bars on the window and my crowbar. "How weak are these?" I pull on the bars a little and they feel loose. "I might be able to pry these off my crowbar." I put it in between the bars and we all grabbed on the bars. "On three. One. Two. Three." We all pulled and the bars came clean off.

Javi: "Great job! Help me out of here." We grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the jail room. "Thanks again. Now what?"

Y/N: "Follow Gabe back to a hotel. I'll go find Elenor and Kate for you. You remember the way, Gabe?"

Gabe: "Yeah, I've got it in my mind."

Javi: "Wait a minute. I thought David's house was safe?"

Gabe: "We got tired of waiting for you to get back. So I went out to find you when I ran into him and Clem." He said as he pointed to me. "We found a new place. Y/N and Clem both know the people there."

Javi: "Okay. Then let's go." We ran out the door and ran to our destinations to find our friends.

A few moments later...

Me, Kate, Elenor and Tripp all managed to make it to the hotel and went up the stairs to Ellie and Sams room. I knocked on the door and it was Javi that opened the door. Once she saw Javi, she pulled him into a hug.

Javi: "Still pissed at me?"

Kate: "Don't say That when I'm hugging you." I looked over and see Ellie and Sam both standing up against a wall. I waved and only Ellie waved back. Guess Sam's mad about the fact I brought wanted criminals of Richmond here. We were about to head inside when I heard Tripp say.