The helicopter.

Y/N's POV.

We made it to the freeway and two walkers are in front of us.

David: "Stay back. Me and Javi will take this." He said as he pulled out his knife. Him and Javi killed the walkers and we proceeded on the highway. I looked Back behind us and saw a big horde of walkers slowly approaching us. Me and Clem are walking next to each other. I then put my hand on hers and we locked hands together.

Y/N: "Well ain't this romantic?" I whispered to her.

Clem: "What is?" She asked confused.

Y/N: "You. Me. Walking on a highway below a city full of the undead, while there's more of them behind us."

Clem: "Probably the only time we'll ever have a date."

Y/N: "I wouldn't count on it. I'll find some way for us to have a date. By ourselves, I mean."

Ellie: "Yeah, you wouldn't want anybody to interrupt, right?" Suddenly, Ellie came up behind us and made us jump as we unlocked our hands from each other. "So come on guys. Is it official or what?" Me and Clem both looked at each other. I then went in for a kiss and Clem was surprised at first but she soon kisses back. "Well. Guess that's a yes." We then stopped kissing and looked back at Ellie.

Clem: "Yep." She then laughs a little.

Tripp: "Hey! Unless y'all wanna be walker food, move your behinds over here!" We ran back to the others and in front of us is a big car barricade with a small area on the side where we can shimmy across to the other side.

Javi: "Were gonna have to go across. There's no where else for us to go."

Y/N: "Shit!" I said quietly to myself.

Ellie: "Whats up?"

Y/N: "I...I don't like heights."

David: "Just don't look down-."

Y/N: "If I have to hear that word one more fucking time!" I said pointing my finger in the sky. I didn't finish what I was gonna say and let the others go first. I was next and I went as slow as possible not to fall off. Suddenly, the car behind me started to move and I lost my balance and was about to fall but Tripp grabbed my backpack to get my balance back. "Thanks, Tripp. That was-." Suddenly a walker popped up from inside the car and grabbed Tripp.

Tripp: "SHIT, MY NUTS!!!" He said as he threw the walker off him down to the streets. "Yeah! Fuck you, shitdick! Son of a goddamn!" He got to the other side and took the time to catch his breath. "I'll tell you, once I get off this fucking thing, I'm never. EVER! Going up somewhere high again!" He said as we continued to walk.

Y/N: "Well, you just saved my life! Thank you, Tripp."

Tripp: "Of course. I wasn't just gonna let a kid fall to his death! Especially the one kid I didn't apologize to yet." I then looked at him surprised. Never thought Tripp was the apologetic type. "Yeah I know what your thinking. I'm not to good with apologies so...all I can say...it was a tough call for you."

Y/N: "Yeah, Conrad wasn't a bad guy. He was just trying to help his friends."

Tripp: "And I get it."

Y/N: "Get what?"

Tripp: "You and Clementine. Had to protect your gal. I would've done the same thing with Elenor."

Y/N: "Apology accepted." I Said as I reached my arm out to him and shook hands with him. I then see Clem gave me a quick angry look before she turned away. I ran up to her. "You Okay?" She then hits me in the chest.