Old friends, New Problems.

Clem's POV.

We go through a man whole that brings us straight to Richmond. We sneak up to a dumpster in a alleyway with guards patrolling the streets.

David: "We should split up. A group this big can't be sneaking around here. Especially since their expecting us."

Tripp: "Elenor's in there somewhere. I'm going after her."

David: "Lingard assigned her to the clinic. You'll find her there." He looks at Javi. "Javi, that's Where you'll find Kate and Gabe. When you find them, bring them to my house. It's the one with hitching post with a Raven on it. We'll meet up there...After when me and Jone have a few words to discuss." David looks at Max and they both nod. They go on with out us.

Tripp: "I'll go scout ahead." He said as he sneaked up to the street.

Javi: "So you two gonna try and find your friends?"

Clem: "Yeah, If their still here."

Javi: "Who are they?"

Y/N: "Sam and Ellie. Their about our age. If they tell us where Lingard is, we'll go to him, make him tell us where A.J is and we're taking that truck to get the fuck out of this town." He said, holding the truck keys.

Javi: "Guess I finally gave you two what you were owed."

Clem: "Listen, keep a close eye on your brother."

Javi: "What for?"

Y/N: "He maybe playing that nice guy persona but I'd say you should still watch your back."

Javi: "Come on, he's my brother. I trust him. But...your right. I'll keep an eye on him. He has always rubbed me the wrong way. As soon as I get Kate and Gabe, we'll all have a talk on what we should do."

Clem: "Obviously I Hope it's getting out of here. But your no dummy, you've made good calls before."

Y/N: "Just try not to make a call that'll come and bite you in the ass."

Clem: "We'll see you around." Me and Y/N go down another alleyway, leaving him and Tripp to go into Richmond on their own.

Few minutes pass...

Y/N: "Okay, Ellie and Sams apartment should be just over this fence."

Clem: "You sure? We could just take the way we always took."

Y/N: *Chuckles* "Whats wrong, Clementine?" He walks ahead of me a little. "Never taken a short cut before?" He said, giving me a smirk. He runs to the fence but the fence falls as he tried climbing over it. I hold in a laugh and go up to him as he groans in pain a little. I kneel down to him.

Clem: "How did that short cut work out for you?"

Y/N: "Oh, shut up." He gets up and dusts himself off and we sneak into the building to Sams and Ellie's apartment. I open the front door and went inside with Y/N behind me. We went up to the third floor and looked for their room number. After a few doors down, we found the room number and knocked on the door. The locks unlocked and the door opened to see Ellie.

Ellie: "Y/N? Clementine?"

Y/N: "The very same, now let us in.". We barged in and Ellie closes the door.

Ellie: "What the fuck are you two doing here?! If they see me with you guys, they'll have me and Sam arrested for sure!"

Sam: "Ellie, Who's at the door?" Sam walks in and sees us. "No, you two need to go."