Prescott.

Y/N's POV.

We ran to the front gates of Prescott and of course, walkers are surrounding the front gates. I pulled out my pistol and cocked it and looked at Javi and Clem.

Y/N: "We gotta push through! Get to the gate!" Clem cocked her shotgun and we ran towards the gate. We got to the gate but it closed on us.

Clem: "Open the gate!"

Javi: "Help us!" We turned around and a bunch of walkers were getting close to us. Just then, one of the walkers got shot in the head. We looked up and it's that guy, Tripp, shooting at them with his M16.

Tripp: "Can't open the gate yet. Too many Biters! You have to clear out some of 'em!" We turn back at the walkers and began shooting at them. My pistol ran out of bullets, so I pulled out my machete and started to slice the walkers heads off with it. Clem pulled out her pistol and pulled the trigger at a walker, but the bullet didn't fire.

Clem: "Fuck! My bullets won't fire!"

Y/N: "Ah shit! We got ripped off!" As I said that, a walker landed on me and tried to bite me, until Javi came up and pulled it off me. I walked up to it and stomped on its head. I looked at Javi and we nodded. The gate then opened and Tripp's on the other side, holding it open.

Tripp: "Get your Butts in here!" We ran inside and Tripp fired his pistol at the walkers. Then, a woman on a horse rode in and passed us as Tripp slammed the gate shut. "God effin Damn it, Francine! One of these days, you won't be quick enough to get in here and you'll be Biter food!"

Francine: "Well, when that day comes, I'll be sure to eat you first." She went inside and Tripp turned to me and Clem.

Tripp: "It's Clementine and...Y/N, right? Staying a while this time?"

Clem: "No. Once this horde passes, we're escorting this guy to a junkyard off the high way."

Y/N: "And he's rewarding us with his Van."

Javi: "My family is trapped there. Hiding from some really bad guys."

Tripp: "No shit? I'm uh, terribly sorry to hear that. This horde came in pretty quick, we're hoping it's gone just as fast. So stay out of trouble and keep your head down. You got me?"

Javi: "It's not me you should be worried about." He said as he turned to us.

Tripp: "I know. Y/N here caused some unnecessary trouble last week."

Y/N: "Hey, you know that guy started it first."

Tripp: "Well, you didn't need to break his nose. Anyway, I've got some shit to do. I'll see y'all around I guess." Tripp heads inside and we turn to Javi.

Clem: "Well Javi...welcome to Prescott." We headed inside and I smelled the old Prescott air. Smells like turpentine and gas.

Y/N: "It's a cool place. It's built from an old air strip, I think. They even get power from that windmill up there." I Said as I pointed to the it.

Clem: "The residents, however...Well, their not my favorite. Normally we're in and out as quickly as possible. Not exactly an option now."

Javi: "Why's That? You guys have history with this place or something?"

Y/N: "No, well except that one time last week. We just know what people are capable of doing." Just then, we heard some British guy coming up to us, looking like he just woke up after a big party. Oh no, not this guy again...

???: "Oh hey! I remember you two young chaps! Do-do you r-remember me?" Me and Clem stepped back from the crazy man.

Clem: "You still haven't found your friend, yet?"