Meeting Jesus.

Clem's POV.

We got to the bridge that leads to Richmond and the closer we go to that place, the more worried I got. But we haven't seen a patrol or anything, so we're good...for now. Me, Y/N and Gabe were in the backseat of Elenor's car. Y/N was sleeping and Gabe and I talked for a bit and got to know each other a little. He's an...okay guy, I suppose. I think he tried to flirt with me but I don't know. We stopped the car because Tripp ran out and signed us to stop. That woke up Y/N and he rubbed his eyes.

Y/N: "What's going on?" He said yawning and stretched his arms. Tripp walked up to the driver side window.

Tripp: "We've got a problem."

Javi: "Are we lost?"

Clem: "No, we're going the right way. What's up ahead, Tripp?"

Tripp: "Nothing but wrecked cars, as far as I know. Who knows what else is up ahead. So we should try and move some of them out of the way." We all got out of the car and examined the area. I pulled out my gun and went over to Tripp's van.

Y/N: "It's pretty convenient for these cars to be parked like this."

Conrad: "Not to convenient if you ask me." Suddenly, I heard some walkers in front of me and I acted quick and kick the walker in the leg. Once it fell, I stomped on its head and Y/N killed the second one with his machete. We both nodded and he turns to the others.

Y/N: "We'd best move quickly. Javi, got any ideas?" Javi looks towards one blue car in the way.

Javi: "If we move this car, then we should be good to go."

Tripp: "Alright people, spread out and look for anything we can use to get out of here."

Clem: "I'll check that building, over by the gas station." I Said as I pointed to the building.

Y/N: "I'll go with you."

Gabe: "Me too. I'll help you guys out." Y/N slightly nodded and we went over to the building and the gas station. Y/N and Gabe checked the gas station, while I check out the outside of the building. I went to the front door and tried opening it but it's locked. I tried kicking it, nothing. I then remembered the Bobby pin that Y/N gave me after he thought me how to pick a lock. I managed to unlock it and tried to open again but it still won't open. I looked closer and the doors chained up.

Clem: "Damn it!" I Said quietly.

Y/N: "You used the lock picking skill I taught you." Y/N said, walking up to me.

Clem: "Yeah Of course. It's a useful skill we need nowadays."

Y/N: "Who says it wasn't useful before?"

Clem: "Yeah. For breaking and entering into people's homes."

Y/N: "Not entirely. Like maybe you wanna get into your car but you accidentally locked the keys in the car."

Clem: "Or steal the car."

Y/N: "That too." We both laughed a little and I looked over at Javi, who was talking to Gabe. I then frowned at the thought at what Richmond would hopefully not do to them. Y/N saw what I was looking at. "Should we tell him?"

Clem: "Tell him what?"

Y/N: "About...who we really were before we met him."

Clem: "If we do that, he'll be pissed at us."

Y/N: "I know but he needs to know why we can't go back there."

Clem: "Maybe Your right, but how do we explain it to him?"