Pop goes the Badger!

Javi's POV.

???: "Damn man, look at how many of them there are all ready! Herds nearly on us, hurry the fuck up!" We heard a voice coming from the other side of the warehouse.

???: "You hurry up!"

Max: "We wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't go all crazy on David's family." It sounds like that guy, Max.

Jesus: "Take cover, quick." He said quietly. We all took cover behind crates and watched the men come into our few. It's Max, Lonnie and Bader.

Badger: "Fuck 'em! I'd shoot that little bitch again just to see her head pop!" They come in and put some duffle bags on a table.

Max: "Your as stupid as you are ugly, man." I look and see David pull out a gun.

Lonnie: "Your only just realizing that now?"

Max: "I told y'all, Jone is on the war path." We slowly snuck up on them with our weapons drawn. "Last thing we need is everyone figuring out what this place is really used for."

Badger: "Look at all this shit! We're fricking rolling in it!"

Javi: "And now we get to see your head pop, you piece of shit!" They turned and saw us aiming our guns at them. David goes up to Badger and hits him hard on the jaw and he falls to the floor. David then aims his gun at Max. Badgers gun falls to the floor and I kicked it down a grate.

Max: "David?!"

David: "I thought better of you Max. I really did!"

Max: "Come on, David! We're a unit!" He gets closer to us with his hands up. "There's no need for-." He pulls out his gun and try's to shoot us but we moved out of the way quickly. We all started shooting at each other and I see Badger running away.

David: "Go! Get Badger!" I run after him with my baseball bat in hand. He try's to crush me with a shelf but I dodged out of the way in time and continued chasing him to an upstairs office. I crashed in through the door and I see him loading a double barrel. I dropped the bat and charged at him. I tackled him against the wall and pushed the shotgun away from my face and elbowed him in the face. He tackled me over the office desk and started chocking me with both hands. I see a mug on the floor and hit him with it. He goes for a wrench that's on a pipe and I slammed his head on the said pipe. But he got the wrench and hit me in the face, which causes me to lose some consciousness and he pushes me to the window and crashes my head through it. I see Y/N down at the ground level.

Y/N: "Oh shit! Javi!" Badger pulls me back in the office and I fall to the floor trying to regain my consciousness.

Badger: "Ever since the junkyard, you've been nothing but a fly on my ointment." I see my bat on the floor and I try to grab it but Badger gets it. "You know, if I'd have known you were David's little brother." He kicks me in the stomach and in my blurred vision, I see the shotgun. "I'd take that gas can, shoved it up your ass and lit you up like a firecracker." He brings my bat into a swinging position. "But this is even better." This is it for me and I close my eyes waiting for the pain.

BANG!

Suddenly I hear Badger scream and see him holding his stomach and bloods pouring all over the floor. I look behind me and see Y/N holding the shotgun in his hands. He drops the shotgun and goes up to Badger.

Badger: "You fucking brat! You...you took my goddamn guts out!"

Y/N: "Oh really? I always thought you didn't have any." He turns to me. "He's all yours Javi." He leaves the office to let me have a moment with him.