Vengance.

Y/N's POV.

As we move closer to the scrapyard, I see three guys at the front gate. Must be Adrian's guys. Never thought that Adrian of all people would have friends. We walk up to them and they saw us.

???: "Hey whoa, whoa! Who the fuck are you two?"

Clem: "Our beef ain't with you. We just wanna talk to Adrian."

???: "Well you ain't coming through here. So you get the fuck up outta here before we kill the both of you!"

Clem: "You'd better let us through or else..."

???: "Oh yeah? What you gonna do? Whoop all three of us?"

Y/N: "No, this!" I pull out my gun and shot the asshole in the face. We took cover behind a burned truck and they took cover behind a few crates.

???: "YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!" He fires a few shoots and hits the truck.

Y/N: "Clem, you give me cover fire. I'll get the drop on these assholes." She nods and loads her pistol. We waited for them to stop shooting and she fired a few shoots and I quickly ran to the bulldozer. They're just behind it. I waited for them to stop firing again. They stoped and I popped out and shot and killed one of them. The other started running away. Must've ran out of bullets. Clem killed the other guy at a long distance. "Nice shot."

Clem: "Thanks. Come on." We go to the only building in the scrapyard where Adrian could be. I opened the door and there was Adrian with a shotgun.

Adrian: "Get back! Stay the fuck away from me!" He fires a shot at me but he missed as me and Clem took cover by the wall.

Clem: "We just wanna talk Adrian! Put the gun down!"

Adrian: "Fuck you, Clementine! You can talk to this!" As he shoots again. He runs out of shells. "Go fuck yourselves!" He throws the shotgun and runs out the back door.

Clem: "He's running! Get him!" We run after him through the back door.

Y/N: "Adrian!!"

Adrian: "Screw you, Y/N!" He yells in the distance. I kick open another door and we chased him through the yard and he pulls down a shelf to block our path but me and Clem slide under it. We chased him to the fence, where he try's to open the gate but it's locked. He could climb over the fence but the barb wire would cut him up, we got him where we want him.

Clem: "Hello, Adrian."

Adrian: "Clem. Y/N. Long time no see, right?"

Clem: "Yeah...you could say that." As she picks up a metal pipe off the ground. Adrian then try's to run past us but Clem hits him in the leg with the pipe. He yells in pain as he holds his leg.

Adrian: "You fucking...Okay, I know what this is about."

Clem: "Good job, you use your small brain for once. Now where is it?"

Adrian: "Yeah, sure but...It's a long story okay and your not gonna like it." Clem nods and I go up and kick him in the face. I grab his arm and put my knee on his elbow and grab his forearm with both hands. "Wait stop! Stop! STOP!"

Y/N: "Stop your screaming. No one will hear you. Now tell us."

Adrian: "I...I traded the truck...with all the supplies in it."

Clem: "You What?"

Adrian: "I had to! They gave me no choice! I was gonna try and help you guys but they-."

Clem: "Don't give us that shit, just tell us who has our supplies and the truck!"

Adrian: "I can't. Look, just give me-." I bend his arm and break it. He screams in pain and holds his broken arm.