Finally...

Clem's POV.

We arrived back in town and pull up at a dead end with the truck we are going to escape in.

Javi: "Alright, town square is just a couple of blocks away. This place seems like a good place to wait at."

Kate: "We got enough gas?"

Javi: "Yeah. Let me turn off the engine." He turns the truck off.

Kate: "So whats the plan now?"

Sam: "Me and Ellie will go and keep an eye on the trial. We'll let you know if something happens on this walkie." He says as he hands Javi a walkie talkie. I look at Ellie and see looks a little shook up.

Clem: "Ellie, you okay?"

Ellie: "Oh um yeah, I'm fine." She said as she looked back at the ground. I'm guessing that's the first time she killed someone.

Y/N: "Look Ellie. I know it's hard to process after when you kill someone. It affects you hard. But just know that don't make you a bad person."

Ellie: "Right. Thanks, Y/N." She said with a smile.

Sam: "We ready to go, Ellie?"

Ellie: "Yeah, Let's Go." They leave the truck. I look at Gabe, who looks ashamed of what he did back in the expansion area.

Y/N: "Clem. Can I talk to you? Privately?"

Clem: "Yeah, sure thing." As we leave the truck, I swear I saw Javi wink at Y/N through the rear view mirror but I payed no attention to it. We stepped out the back of the truck and closed the door.

Y/N: "Man, it's been one hellva ride, huh?"

Clem: "That is an understatement."

Y/N: "Yeah, I mean. We went through hell getting to where we're at now. And we may go through some more hell when we go to find A.J."

Clem: "And yet, nothing hasn't killed us. Because we're strong together. You and I."

Y/N: "Exactly. That's why I need to tell you something. Something that has been killing me ever since we left Wellington."

Clem: "Well, whats that?"

Y/N: "Well umm...Clem, I...I'm not too sure how to go on with this but...Clementine...I have feelings for you. Like, feeling of...love..." My heart dropped when he said that. He actually admitted to it. "And...if you don't feel the same...I understand." He said as he said on the back bumper of the truck. "I mean, we've know each other since we were 9 and It'd be weird if we dated and awkward and...just...I don't know anymore..." He said putting his hand on the back of his head in stress. I then chuckled at his behavior. "Yeah. I know it's funny to laugh at me."

Clem: "It's not that, you dork. I'm laughing cause you haven't kissed me yet." His face lighted up and blushed when I said that. He stood straight up and walked up close to me. I put my hands on his face.

Y/N: "I...I love you, Clementine."

Clem: "Prove it, by kissing me then. My knight in shining armor." I said getting closer to him.

Y/N: "As you wish, my queen." He gently places his hands on my face and leans in close. I lean in close too and soon enough...our lips came into contact. His lips were soft and warm on mine and I bet my lips feel the same for him. I wish we could stay like this forever but that would be impossible. So we unlock our lips and let go of each other and look into each other's eyes. "No interruptions this time."

Clem: "Yep. Could've done it sooner but better late then never, right?"

Y/N: "Well, I wasn't sure how to Amit my feeling for you. So really, I was just choosing what came to mind."

Clem: "And you choose wisely."

Y/N: "Don't I always?"

Clem: "Don't Say that again. We're having a moment."

Y/N: "Right. Sorry." Right as he said that, Javi came out of the truck, looking a little panicked.

Javi: "It's an execution!"

Y/N: "What?"

Gabe: "Their gonna hang my dad in front of the whole town!" Gabe said coming out of the back of the truck.

Y/N: "Shit! We gotta get there, now!" Javi turns to Kate.

Javi: "Keep the truck running. I've got a feeling this will turn sideways."

Kate: "Okay. Good luck." She then kisses him. "Now go get your brother back." He walks up to us.

Clem: "You didn't hear anything else from Ellie or Sam?"

Javi: "No and it sounds like a crowd up there."

Gabe: "It sounded like they got cut off by something...or someone..." We all fell silent when he said that.

Y/N: "Is the whole plan shot? What now?"

Javi: "We won't know yet. Let's just get up there and see what's going on for ourselves."

Clem: "I hate not knowing what we're walking into." We go down the street to the town square to see this execution.