Chapter 1 - Turning Over A New Leaf (Part 1)

The incessant ringing of the alarm finally woke her up. She groaned as she reached out, searching for her phone. She grabbed it and squinted her eyes open to turn the noise off. She then dropped the phone on the mattress as she tried to resume sleeping.

She turned to her side, her arm hitting the mattress. She frowned, not expecting the feeling of the fabric on her skin. She lifted her head and squinted once more. The bed was empty. She huffed then laid her head down on the pillow, too sleepy to open her mouth to call the missing person.

She was about to fall asleep again when she heard shuffling of slippers against the wooden floor. The mattress dipped slightly but she didn't move a muscle. Her nose then picked up the scent of the freshly showered person and she had to smile.

"Nini..."

She heard the soft voice and felt the mattress shake when the other person climbed on then lay down next to her.

"Get up."

She felt a gentle tap on her nose. She didn't move.

"Nini..."

She heard her scooting closer before she felt the blanket being lifted off her body, immediately making her shiver thanks to the cold air that had hit her skin. She then felt it being lowered again, the other person's warmth now occupying her personal space. She could feel the warm breath on her face before a gentle kiss landed on her nose.

"I know you're awake."

She maintained her immobile silence.

An arm snaked its way around her waist.

"Lazy Kim, please get up. We need to go to the station."

She felt yet another kiss – on the corner of her mouth this time. She unconsciously puckered her lips, searching for the other pair. She heard her laugh.

"Yah! Jennie! Come on."

She finally gave in, opening her eyes with a huff. She saw the dorky grin. "Cold," she mumbled and scooted closer, snuggling against Lisa. She exhaled and relaxed.

"Are you that tired?"

She heard her voice as she felt her lips moving against the shell of her ear. She shivered again and grabbed Lisa's pajamas as she buried her face even deeper in Lisa's neck. She kissed the skin lazily.

"You want to take a day off?"

She shook her head slightly. She didn't want to be home alone.

"Then please get up? Chu will scold me for being late."

She sighed when she felt Lisa running her hand up and down her back. "Stay home with me."

"I wish I could but Chu said she needed to see me."

She finally moved her head back, looking up at her with half-lidded eyes. She saw Lisa's fingers coming up to brush her hair away from her face before feeling the soft touch. She loved playing lazy because she would be met with the gentle attentive Lisa and she enjoyed basking in the small caring touches even for just a few minutes. "Why?" Her voice was still hoarse. She cleared her throat.

Lisa shrugged. "I don't know. She called just a few minutes ago. She needed to discuss something important, she said." She then leaned in to kiss the sleepy girl in her arms. "So please get up? Shower? Get dressed? Fast?"

She groaned without breaking the kiss.

"Please?" Lisa mumbled through the kiss. She loved these quiet lazy mornings too – when they could take a quick break from their busy days and just enjoyed each other's company. She unconsciously pulled Jennie closer.