Turning Over A New Leaf (Part 14)

Warning: PG13
=========

"Hey," greeted Lisa when Jennie opened the car door.

"Hey." Jennie took her seat.

"How did it go?"

"Not bad." Jennie buckled her seatbelt. "Just a few more lessons to go and I'm confident that I'll pass the test and get my driver's license."

Lisa smiled. She started to drive.

"What time do we need to pick up Jiyoon today?" Jennie asked.

"Mrs Yoon said that we could just pick her up at the house. Around 7 or 8 PM later."

"Oh okay." Jennie checked her watch. "Can we wait at Irene's so I can get some work done in the mean time?"

"No."

Jennie turned her head. "Huh?"

"It's Christmas Eve, Jen. Take a break, will ya? Even I took half a day off."

Jennie grinned. "Okay okay." She leaned back, looking out the window.

Lisa drove them home.

"So we're just gonna wait at home?" Jennie asked, unbuckling her seatbelt.

Lisa didn't answer. She hurried out of the car then stood outside Jennie's door, waiting.

Jennie pushed the door open. Her eyebrows were raised. "What's going on?" She asked when she saw Lisa there.

Lisa grabbed Jennie by the waist, making the latter gasp in surprise. She kissed her.

Jennie tried pushing Lisa back after a minute. "What has gotten into you?" She asked breathlessly.

"I miss you." Lisa kissed Jennie again.

Jennie smiled. She knew what Lisa meant. Since they decided to help take care of Jiyoon a month ago, the little girl would always be with them almost every night of the week. It was hard to find time just for the two of them between work and babysitting.

Lisa locked the car doors with her remote then started pulling Jennie back with her. She refused to let go of Jennie's lips though.

"Lili..."

"Hm?"

Jennie pushed Lisa back. "Not here."

"There's no one here." Lisa kept kissing Jennie.

"You'll hit your head or something."

"Don't care."

Jennie chuckled. "Come on." She pushed Lisa again, harder.

Lisa sighed, finally breaking the kiss. She took Jennie's hand and pulled her towards the door – almost running.

Jennie giggled when Lisa started to kiss her again while they were waiting for the elevator.

"Stop giggling."

"Then stop acting this way."

"I can't."

The elevator dinged.

Lisa moved her head back. She was glad to see that the elevator was empty. She quickly pulled Jennie inside and pressed the floor button. She then closed the doors. She didn't waste any time. The doors hadn't even fully closed when she had Jennie pressed against the wall. Her lips latched on to Jennie's jaw while she tugged at Jennie's scarf to reveal her neck. She then moved her lips down while licking and sucking gently along the way.

Jennie gasped. She tilted her head while her hand went up to Lisa's hair. She closed her eyes, liking what Lisa was doing.

The elevator dinged for a second time.