Secrets and Dreams (Part 3)

"Manoban Lalisa!" shouted Jennie as soon as she opened the apartment door. "Where are you? What is going on?" she asked when she saw how dark the apartment was.

Jennie took off her shoes and was about to switch on the lights when she heard a door opening and saw dim light coming from where the bedroom was. She couldn't help but laugh, shaking her head. "Playing hide and seek, Manoban?"

She discarded her jacket and purse onto the couch and stopped at the bedroom doorway.

The room was filled with candles, giving it a subtle romantic glow and warmth, making Jennie smile.

She had expected to see Lisa on the bed, posing or doing some other funny random things she used to do but the bed was neatly made and empty.

"Lili?" She took a step inside the room. "Where are-... AAAAA!!"

Jennie let out a shriek and jumped when a hand touched her shoulder.

"Sorry! Sorry! Calm down! It's me!" Lisa said, appearing from behind the door.

"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING?!" yelled Jennie, slapping Lisa's arm.

"Ow! Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you like that."

Jennie hit Lisa's arm one more time and sulked.

"Don't sulk. I just wanted to surprise you." Lisa took out a small bouquet of flowers from behind her back. "Sorry they're not all pink. I didn't have enough time to search for pink flowers because I didn't want you to get here before I did."

Jennie could feel her irritation towards Lisa's little stunt melting at the sight of the flowers. "If you think that this is enough to make up for the heart attack you almost gave me then you're damn wrong, Manoban."

"I know I know. Sorry again for that. But this is just the beginning. Trust me."

A smirk began to spread on Lisa's face as she took a step towards Jennie.

"I plan to make this a night to remember," said Lisa in a low voice, lifting her eyebrows playfully while biting her bottom lip. "A very long night to remember."

Jennie had to smile at that. "I see." She took the flowers, smelled them then wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck when she felt arms around her own waist. "What do you have in mind?"

"Hm... Let's see." Lisa kissed Jennie slowly. "I've been... running around town... today... so I feel kinda... icky. How 'bout... you help me... clean up first?" she asked, pausing between kisses to be able to say what she wanted to say.

Jennie pulled back. "We haven't done it in the shower for a very long time and there's a reason why. It's not exactly the best place to do it and you know that."

"I do know that but we have all night. Let's just do it everywhere."

That made Jennie laugh out loud. "Oh my god. Didn't realize that you were that desperate."

"You don't like the idea?"

"I do. It's just that-..." Jennie's sentence was interrupted by another kiss from Lisa. "Li... Lili..."

"Hm?" Lisa didn't stop what she was doing. Her lips and tongue assaulted Jennie's mercilessly, not holding back even for a second.

"Okay!" Jennie finally managed to push Lisa back by the shoulders, breaking the kiss breathlessly. "Do whatever you want just not anywhere near Jiyoon's room, okay?"

Lisa grimaced at that thought. "Of course not!"

"Good. Just trying to remind you because I have a feeling that I won't be able to stop you once you've revved up your engine."