Chapter 44

I could feel someone caressing my face. From my cheeks to my jaw and then back to my cheeks. It was just the tip of the fingers. I nuzzled closer feeling more comfortable.

I felt lips on my cheeks and I smiled absentmindedly. I mean I was half asleep.

"Wake up baby", I heard someone whispered.

"Just 5 more minutes", I whined and tightened my arms around him. He let out a hearty chuckle but I just focused on sleeping. Well, sleep gets priority.

"Come on, wake up", he said as he tugged on to my t-shirt. Well, his t-shirt, but whatever. I slowly opened my eyes to see him. With his bedridden hair he looked handsome.

"What?", I whined.

"You see, we don't have all day, we even have to go back to the resort and then we have to go home as well", he said with a soft smile.

"But, I wanna sleep", I said while pouting. He tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear and pecked my pouted lips. I just shoved him behind playfully.

"Stop! Let me take a shower first"

Unluckily, there was no shower here but they had made 6 bathroom stall. Like this is a regular stop for the resort and they've made these spots.

"After the shower, will you kiss me?", He asked with a pout.

Oh don't act this cutely!

"I'll see", I said as I tried to get up, but he pulled me down the moment I tried to get up.

"No! Tell me yes or no", he said huskily.

"Okay fine", I said and got up and quickly rushed to the stall. Luckily on of them was vacant. And, they were not open stalls like I feared they would be. They were closed from all sides. Phew!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

We were all walking back to the resort today after having delicious breakfast.

Here's what they were wearing today

Here's what they were wearing today. Light blue one worn by Tanvi and Dark blue by Sonia.

"Come on Tanvi! It's just a kiss", Arjun said as we all were making our way back. Our luggage which basically consisted only of a bag was being driven by the resort people.

I huffed. Irritation bubbling inside me.

"I'll strangle you Arjun!"

"Yeah, do that but not before giving me a kiss!", He said as he stomped his feet. Such a kid!

"A kid you lo-",my inner voice was interrupted by Sonia saying something.

"Come on Tanvi, it's just a kiss", Sonia.

"Right? Well then why don't you kiss Roshan", I said cheekily. Roshan's face beemed and he leaned closer to Sonia.

"Oh I like the idea", Roshan said but was shoved behind by Sonia.