•°•°•ch1:Annoying Idiots•°•°•

Splash!!

I couldn't breathe. My lungs were burning and my body was freezing. I swam to the surface and once my head was out of the water i took a deep breath my heart was beating so fast.

You're probably wondering how i ended in the pool with my pajamas on, well let me tell you, my annoying brothers, Alex and Elijah, found that it's a good idea to throw me into the pool cause they were bored and because they love annoying the hell out of me. Ugh!! Honestly they all love to annoy me and every time i ask them why they say because I'm the youngest sibling and the only girl. Seriously this is the same reason why they should not do that. But although they're annoying ugly(not really) pigs i still love them as much as they do and more.

"Alex! Lijah! you fucking jerks!!" I shouted at them while they and the rest of my brothers were doubling over laughter.

"Language!" said Mason and Brent in unison.

"Mason look what they did to me! I'm all soaked and cold" i cried out.

They all laughed louder ,even Mason was trying to control his laughter but a chuckle escaped from him, i glared at all of them and stomped to my room. Oh i should've tricked them and pushed them in the pool. Stupid!

I went to my bathroom and turned the water on, while it get warm i went to my walk in closet and grabed some clothes . As i was heading back to the bathroom the picture next to my bed grabbed my attention, it was a picture of me and my brothers and our parents before they passed away, we looked so happy and carefree. I miss my parents so much. They died last year in a car accident, idk how but that what my brothers told me. A tear escaped from eyes but i wiped it quickly and went to shower.

After i was done i put on my clothes which consisted of a black ripped jeans and white shirt that have some writings on it,with a black leather jacket, you see me and my brothers love this type of outfits especially the leather jackets. (picture below)

I left my hair to dry on its own and headed to the kitchen since i didn't have breakfast yet because of my idiot brothers and it's already 11 in the morning

I left my hair to dry on its own and headed to the kitchen since i didn't have breakfast yet because of my idiot brothers and it's already 11 in the morning. When i entered the kitchen i was hit with the smell of waffles, i freaking love waffles, it was than i noticed luke the sweetest of my brothers and our family chef, flipping another pancake and i smiled at him.

"Oh finally you're down. What was taking you that long?" Alex said. He was sitting on the stool along with Will and Elijah.

Luke turned around and gave me his million dollar smile "oh princess, I made you your favorite waffles to make it up for you after what this idiots did to you" See he's the sweetest.

I smiled at him " Ahh thank you luke! you're my favorite brother do you know that ?" He gave me a genuine smile and a quick hug.

"Hey! I thought I'm your favorite brother" Will shouted. "You were until you decided to help those two idiots right there " I motioned toward Alex and Elijah, he gave me a guilty smile.

"Oy! Who are you calling an idiot?" Both idiots said in unison. "You two assh.." My word was cut short by Brent walking into the kitchen "language little girl. And you two stop annoying her " He said while hitting them on the back of their heads.

"I'm not little anymore, I'm 16 for god's sake" I complained. " You are and will always be our little girl " Said Brent while the others nodded their heads in agreement.

"Ugh! Whatever" I said rolling my eyes." I saw that " Brent said sending me a warning look. I ignored him and continued " Where's Cole and Jason anyway?".

"I'm here" said cole" And Jason is probably in the gym " He continued.

See Jason is the meanest of my brothers, he's so closed off and mysterious, he wasn't like that but after our parents death he changed 180 degrees. He got into more fights, came late at night and when he's home he spends most of his time practicing in our gym. He and Cole are the closest , they can understand each other without even saying a word.

"So...Are you ready for tomorrow?" Cole said. Tomorrow will be the first day of this school year and let me tell you I'm so nervous since I've been home schooled my whole life and now I'll be studying at the most expensive highschool,blue ocean highschool, i know weird name right, along with my oh so overprotective brothers. Let's not forget that I don't know anyone beside them cause I'm so social, note the sarcasm.

I shook my head indicating that I'm not even near ready "Oh don't be nervous" Said Brent "besides you have Alex,Will and Elijah with you so don't worry they'll take care of you" he added.

"Oh we're gonna have so much fun! right?" Elijah said looking over to the guys and then at me. "Oh yeah a lots of fun" Replied Alex, while Will smirked at me wiggling his eyebrows!

I looked in their direction and all of them had a mischievous glint in their eyes. It was then that i knew that it's gonna be a hell of a year especially with these idiotis!

Oh god please have mercy on me! (Take it easy on my heart. Joking! )
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(A/N): So chapter one is done and published! Yay!! Hope you like it . Please tell me what you think and text me if you have any questions.

Also English is not my first language, so if you see any grammar mistake don't hesitate to inform me.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment

Love you all ❤ Enjoy!