•°•°• Ch13: Laughs & Tears •°•°•

It was now 3am in the morning and I was wide awake for some reason. After my talk with Mason he didn't really scold me since i did nothing, but he told me to stay away from Ace and that I should inform him, or any of my other brothers, if he talks with me or annoys me.

What should i do now? Ouu i know!!

"Psst! lijah, wake up" I said shaking him.

"Oh my god Elijah ! Wake up already!" I hissed in his ears.

His eyes shot open, he then looked around frantically , when he spotted me he grumbled and said "For god's sakes Sophia! What time is it".

" It's 3:15am " I said

"Why are you waking me up in the middle of night? What do you want?".

" Umm i was thinking that maybe we can prank Alex... you know he was being really annoying to you and me yesterday.. So why don't we prank him?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

Elijah smiled wickedly at me then nodded his head.

"So what should we do?" Elijah said.

"We'll have to wake up a little bit earlier from usual so that we can prank him without being late to school and then...." I explained our plan to Elijah.

After planning our prank I went back and slept 2 hours before Elijah woke me at 5:30. I was rethinking my plan because I was tired but then Elijah convinced me otherwise.

We headed to Alex's room and tiptoed our way to his bed, thank god Alex was a deep sleeper otherwise this prank wouldn't have worked. Elijah removed the cover and there laid a shirtless Alex, I brought my makeup and started working on my piece of art. I applied some shitty makeup on his face ;meanwhile, Elijah was drawing and writing on Alex's chest.

Alex steered in his sleep, I stopped breathing and looked at Elijah who motioned at me to stay silent, We stayed like this for a minute before making sure that he's still asleep ,then we continued what we were doing.

We placed some Alarm clocks around his room after setting all of them to 6:30 am. Finally we placed some tape on his door. When we were done I smiled at a smirking Elijah before High Fiving him and heading to my room to get ready for school.

When I was ready it was 6:28 I quickly rushed outside my room and headed downstairs to the kitchen where Elijah was waiting for me. Elijah grinned at me but he quickly replaced it with a poker face when Luke entered the kitchen.

Luke eyed us suspiciously, probably wondering why we're awake early unlike usual, he opened his mouth to say something but he was cut by the alarms going off.

I shared a look with Elijah before we both burst out laughing. We made our ways up the stairs and hid behind the wall waiting for Alex to burst out.

"Whoever placed these alarms is going to die!" Alex shouted angrily, to which we laughed at.

Alex opened the door to exit the room , but because he was fuming he didn't notice the tape, his head was pushed back by the tape which caused him to fall backwards.

I couldn't contain my laughter which was a mistake. Alex's head shot my way "you!" Alex said accusingly then stood up and marched towards me.

I squealed and ran downstairs quickly before he caught me. As I reached the kitchen door two hands circled around my torso which made me scream.

Luke came out of the kitchen and eyed us weirdly before he directed his head towards Alex's face and then he burst out laughing.

Alex looked at him confused, at,the same moment Will entered and joined Luke.