•°•°•Ch3:Badddd Idea•°•°•

Dedicated to my number one supporter and to my beautiful cousin AllisgreatLove you❤❤

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Surprisingly, First three periods went by quickly, it was already lunch time. I had Math class but neither my brothers nor liz had the same class as me , so my brothers told me they'll be waiting for me in the cafeteria and that i had to go there immediately.

Before heading to the cafeteria I went to my locker to put the books I don't need away. As I did , it now occurred to me that I don't actually know where the cafeteria is. As I was walking aimlessly trying to figure out were the hell is this cafeteria I accidently bumped into someone..

I know what you're thinking but no, it's not the school's 'badboy' . Infact it's not even a boy..

When I regained my balance  I looked ahead to see that the person that I bumped to was in fact a beautiful girl with brown skin color, long black hair, sharp jawline and a  perfect body shape. Dare i say it she looks perfect and hot!(Picture below).

I was brought out of my daze by her saying "I'm sorry , Are you okay ? I wasn't paying attention, I'm really sorry", she then scrunched her eyebrows together probably wondering what the hell is going on with me , shoot i was daydreaming she probab...

I was brought out of my daze by her saying "I'm sorry , Are you okay ? I wasn't paying attention, I'm really sorry", she then scrunched her eyebrows together probably wondering what the hell is going on with me , shoot i was daydreaming she probably thinks I'm crazy.

"Uhh... Umm..." I struggled to find words, probably because I'm a social freak," Oh no it's not your fault! I wasn't watching where I was going too!" I gave her a small smile.

She chuckled and said " You seem lost". I nodded my head and said with a cheap smile" Actually yeah. How did you know?"

"No offense but you looked like a lost sheep" She replied sarcastically."

"None taken .So can you please tell me where the cafeteria is? If you don't mind." I said.

"No" She said" But i can show you" I beamed at her ". I'm Jane by the way, she said while extending her hands .

I shook her hand and introduced my self " Nice meeting you, i'm Sophia."

I then followed her " You know you can join me and my brothers and friends at lunch" I offered in attempt to thank her.

"Oh I'm sorry i can't today, or any other day during this week. Don't get me wrong  I'd love to, but my best friend is coming back next week and me and our other best friend are planning to hold a welcome back party for him. You should come" She offered.

"Oh that's so sweet! And  I don't know if i can go to the party, I'll have to ask my brothers first but I'll try"

"Sounds good" She replied as we neared the cafeteria's door. I saw my brothers standing near to the cafeteria's door with woried and frantic looks on their faces. " That's my brothers" I motioned towards them "they're probably worried i should go now , it was nice meeting you though" I said.

She looked towards my brothers direction with a shocked face " The king's are your brothers ?" She asked , i nodded my head. She opened her mouth ready to say something back but a guy with a muscular body,green eyes and brown hair with blond highlights(picture below) called her and told her to hurry up, why is every one in this school so hot? ,She then told me she had to go and that she was glad meeting me . While running towards the guy who was giving me a questioning look she waved her hands to me and shouted " See you around Sophia".

Hearing my name my brothers heads snapped towards me relief crossed over their faces but it was quickly replaced by rage, they all marched towards me and let me tell you right now they looked scary as hell

Hearing my name my brothers heads snapped towards me relief crossed over their faces but it was quickly replaced by rage, they all marched towards me and let me tell you right now they looked scary as hell . I'm in some deep shit..

My thoughts were cut by Alex shouting so load " Where the fuck were you?" passing students gave us weird looks but none of my brothers seemed to care . I opened my mouth to tell them what happened but then Will interjected also shouting " We told you to come here directly after your class, it's been 30 minutes !where were you?"

" I was.." Again my speech was cut short by the third idiot shouting " Tell us already".

Now I was fuming " I will tell  you If you ,just for two seconds, shut the fuck up !". He didn't have time to reply because I continued.

"I went to put my books in my locker but then i realized that you idiots didn't tell me where the cafeteria is , so i was lost and then i bumped into a girl and she showed me here" I then took a long deep breath and countinued " I'll tell you everything later at home but can we go eat, I'm starving and the bell is going to ring soon"

They all looked at each other then at me processing every thing. Will fortunately broke the silence and said" Fine! But this isn't over yet and I'm going to tell Mason and the others"

"What for? I didn't even do anything " They all shrugged and ignored my question , I sighed in defeat and followed them to the cafeteria.

"Gurl what took you that long?" Liz said as we reached the table " Was it a boy" She added while wiggling her eyebrows. My brothers snapped their heads towards and glared at me with furry. I rolled my eyes and then a great idea came to my mind on how to get back to them.

"Lizzz! Omg how did you know" I said, she gave me a questioning look, i winked and then her mouth drew to an 'O' shape." He is so handsome and hot!" I added.

My brothers quickly stood up ,one look towards their faces ,i knew it was a fucking baddddd idea.Alex slowly lowered his face so it was next to my ears and whispered " Lets hope it's a fucking joke, or else princesses you're going to be in some deep shit"

Then Will did the same as Alex on my other side and whispered " I'll ask once. What is his name Sophia?!l" I gulped and looked towards Elijah with pleading eyes he just shook his head.

"I-it was a joke" What The hell, why did i stutter?.

"Now now ,don't lie to us baby girl" Said Elijah, he then sat next to me and  brought his face close to mine while staring at me .

"I-i'm not! I swear I was just joking" I said looking down at my hands in attempt to escape Elijah's intense stare. Elijah grabbed my chin firmly but gently and made me look at him he then stared at my eyes like he was staring at my soul, it was so awkward and kinda scary.

He then nodded looking back at Alex and Will and said "she's telling the truth", he then removed his hands and sat back in his place ,so did Will.

As for Alex he whispered one more thing in my ears before going back to his seat" You just made a big mistake sis. You shouldn't have messed with us.Wait till we get home and tell the others" I gulped.

You might wonder why i was scared when I obviously didn't do anything, but let me tell you my brothers are so smart they'll turn the table on me so that I'll be the one to be blamed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(A/N): What do you think Alex, Will and Elijah are going to do?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all❤ Enjoy!