•°•°• Ch16: Toilet Creep •°•°•

Sophia's POV:

The moment the elevator door opened I rushed towards Cole's room and stormed in. Three sets of eyes turned towards me and gave me a 'what the hell' look. Jason was standing next to the window while Luke was sitting on the chair next to Cole.

Cole! He looked tired as hell with his pale face and the bags under his eyes. Nevertheless, a grin spreaded on his face as he stared at my excited face.

I beamed at him then rushed to him anf hugged him like my life depends on it . Cole chuckled and hugged me back then said " Hey princess... missed me?"

I lifted my head up from his chest and looked into his eyes with my blurry eyes memorizing his face " You have no idea " I said.

"Ouch! Why did you pinch me?" Cole hissed confusion written all over his face.

I gave him a cheapess smile and said " Sorry, I was just making sure I'm not dreaming"

"I'm pretty sure that you're supposed to pinch yourself " Elijah said from where he was standing , everyone one was here now, I guess I was too busy to notice them when they arrived.

Cole hugged me back to his chest that vibrated as he chuckled. I pulled back from Cole, scared that I'll hurt him, Brent handed me some apple juice, my favorite, along with a sandwich .

As I finished eating , all my brothers were talking with each other in Italian. I asked them why they're not talking in English ,obviously they didn't want me to know what they were talking about, they said it's about business and that I should not worry about it.

Feeling left out I decided to go to the toilet to wash my hands and do my business , I drank a lot of apple juice. I got up and headed to the door but stopped when Jason asked " Where do you think you're going?"

"To the toilet" I replied.

"Alex will go with you" He said.

" I can go by myself " I said, annoyed.

Jason gave me that look that said 'it's the end of the discussion', I sighed as I waited for Alex who seemed happy about it? Weird.

I entered the toilet and Alex told me he'll be waiting for me outside to which I nodded. I did my business and as I was washing my hands I looked up at the mirror and turned around quickly when I saw a figure standing behind me.

"What the hell are you doing in the girls toilet, again?" I asked him and placed my hand on my heart to slow down my heartbeats.

He chuckled and took two steps closer to me then said " I wanted to see you".

Is he for real? "Did your parents drop you on your head when you were a baby? Or you ,being the creep you are, like meeting people in toilets, girls toilets? I whispered shouted at him.

He chuckled again and took another two steps towards me, I took a step backwards but my back hit the wall, well shit I'm trapped!

" Oh bambina " He said with a husky voice , placing each of his hands on either side of my head " We don't want your brothers to see us ,now do we?"

"They will if you don't back off this instant" I said raising my eyebrow challenging him " You do know Alex is waiting outside, don't you?"

He smirked at me and brought his head closer to my face " Don't worry about him, that pretty nurse is keeping his company " Alex, that idiot! That's why he didn't protest to accompany me like he always does.

Ace closed the distance between us and placed his lips near my ear and said " We have enough time to have some fun."

From the corner of my eye I can see him smirking, he was playing with me, that asshole. So I did what any other girl would do in my situation, I kicked him in his balls.