•°•°• Ch27: Stubborn •°•°•

Elijah's POV 💔

I woke up with a start as I felt shivers running down my spine due to the cold water that drenched me from the top of my head down to my toes.

I clenched my jaw as I glared up ,through my wet hair, at the fucking 'asshole' with his stupid smirk." Get up!" He ordered while opening my cell.

"Motherfucking 'asshole' " I cussed under my breath as I stood up.

"Where are you taking him?" I heard Audrey ask while gripping the cell's rails , worry lacing her voice.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! It's none of your business!" The other bald 'fucker', who was standing next to her cell, shouted.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that!" I shouted , launching myself at him , but the 'asshole' that woke me up held me back.

"It's been only a day since you were here and you already developed a crush on her" The bald 'fucker' cooed.

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled at him.

"But then again she might have seduced him being the slut she is" The 'asshole' who was holding me said chuckling.

I clenched my jaw and headbutted him as a cracking sound echoed through the room. The 'asshole' let go off me and held his bleeding nose as he cried like the pathetic child he is. The bald 'fucker' marched towards me but I was fast to catch on what he was going to do and dodged him, kicking him in the balls, which resulted in him falling down to his knees clutching his jewels.

The victory was short lived as I felt something connect with the back of my head. Black dots appeared in front of my eyes as I got dizzy. Audrey's voice calling my name got low by the second as I fought to stay awake. The last thing I thought before losing my consciousness was ' Why my head? I can't afford my IQ dropping'.

•°•°•

I don't know how long I've been out, but due to the fact that my clothes were already dry I'm sure I was out for too long.

How hard did they fucking hit me?

I glanced around trying to wrap my mind around what happened. I was tied to a chair in the middle of the room with a single lightbulb above my head. A camera that was set in front of me caught my attention, it didn't take a genius to figure out what they're going to do with it.

I groaned as the pounding in my head increased while I tried to free myself out of the ropes.

"Finally! the little king is awake " Someone exclaimed from the dark corner of the room.

I squinted my eyes as I tried to make out the features of the man, but I can tell from his voice that he was Kinda old. Dumb and dumber, aka the 'asshole' and the 'fucker', came into the light putting black masks on their faces in the process.

"Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck do you want?" I growled at him.

"I see you're no different from your other brothers " He said before adding " You'll find what I want in a minute".

He stayed back in the dark as another man came into the view, copying the other two idiots by wearing a mask too. What's the point? I've already memorized their faces.

Dumb and dumber stood behind my chair as the other 'bastard' started the camera." Oh before we start, rip off his shirt so that his brothers could see the damage " The 'bastard' smirked.

⚠ Torture scene ahead ⚠

The camera emitted a red light indicating that the video has started as dumb and dumber came forward and started delivering punches to my whole body.