•°•°• Ch8: Hidden Secrets •°•°•

I was led inside the house into the basement by the same guy who caught me, he was 6,6 feets tall with black hair, dark brown eyes and he had tattoos all over his neck and his hands. And let me tell i was going to shit myself, and the fact that i needed to pee didn't help , before entering that scary dude knocked twice and entered after Mason gave him the permission to.

I took a deep breath preparing myself to what is about to happen.

Here goes nothing!

The moment i stepped in the whole room grew silent, i raised my head and was met by my brothers confused eyes .

Jason was the first one to wake up from his shock. " What the fuck is she doing here Declan?!" Jason said then marched toward me and snatched me from that dude while glaring at him, which i was thankful for.

That dude, who now i know his name is Declan, tensed up and looked confused " I-i..." He was so dazed because of what is happening that he struggled to find out words.

"So!! What are you doing with my sister!" Cole said harshly ready to attack Declan in any moment.

Declan then cleared his throat and straightened his self, his poker face was back and this time he spoke confidently " She's the intruder! I found her at the back spying through this window " He pointed towards the window i was spying from not 5 minutes ago.

All my brothers directed their attention back to me shock written all over their faces.

"You were what?" Alex asked surprised " How the fuck did you even come here? And how did you find us?" He questioned.

"Well!!" Will said.

"Uhh.. Ummm.. I.. I .." I stuttered not knowing how to explain.

"Just spit it out already!!" Elijah said.

" Shut the fuck up Elijah it's your fault she's here!!" Alex said.

"What? How is that my fault!?" Elijah whined, and they say I'm a baby.

"We told you to stay at home with her but you didn't listen!" Brent said.

"How the fuck would i know that she'll come here?!" Elijah said.

"Seriously Sophia how did you come here?!" Luke asked me while narrowing his eyes suspiciously .

"Yeah! How?!" Cole said and then all my brothers started firing questions at me at the same time , i was overwhelmed and regretted leaving my comfy and warm bed.

"Enough!" Mason said out loudly, thank god for Mason. " Declan! Take this jerk to the other room!" He ordered " And all of you leave us !" He ordered the rest of the men.

When everyone was out Mason turned to face me and walked toward me so that he was standing directly in front of me." Sophia!! Care to explain what are you doing here!!" He said calmly.

I straightened my self and felt a flame of confidence spark through me " Care to explain what you're doing here!"  I said raising my eyebrows.

What the hell got into me!!

I regretted what i said the moment the words left my mouth. " Oh shit! I'm sorry " I started blabbering " Fuck I'm not allowed to cuss.. Damn it i did it again.."

"Sophia"

" I'm sorry i didn't mean to cuss but it's because I'm so nervous right now, and i saw you, more like heard you talking in the basement, i may have took few steps inside but i swear i didn't mean it..."

" Sophia "

" I just had a bad dream and when i woke up i freaked out and then i felt thirsty so i went down to grab a cup of water but the house was so quite, but then i heard you in the basement and you were talking some weird language and you said you found him, who did you find by the way?..