•°•°• Sequel ? •°•°•

I'm not crying you are 😢

I want to thank everyone for reading, voting and commenting. And for the people who added it to their reading lists 💙💙.
You're all so sweet and lovely and I can't express the amount of happiness that I felt everytime I read you're lovely and sweet comments and messages.

I Literally Love You All and especially the readers that stuck with me since the first chapter and waited patiently for each update.

Also, thank you for the people that encouraged me and inspired me. And for the readers that sent me wonderful covers for my book.

Okay enough with the emotional rambling or I'll never stop.
Sequel?

I don't know if I should write a sequel or not cause I have ideas for another books.

What do you think? should I make one? I was thinking maybe if I was to write one it can be a sequel about one of Sophia's brothers, most likely Mason or Jason.

As for the other book ideas the first idea is about our typical, scary , emotionless gang leader/mafia leader who meet this innocent, bubbly girl that covers her past with her dazzling smile.

OR the second idea, about the depressed and mysterious bad boy in which he fall in love with a girl. But what's the reason he's depressed? Why does he distance himself from everyone? What secret is he hiding? Can the girl crack this stone? And if she did will she leave him like everyone else did?

Okay ,so yeah these are my ideas. Tell me what I should do? A sequel ? If yes about whom? Or a new book? And which one of the above?

I'll be waiting patiently for your thoughts.

Sending all my love ❤
Stay safe❤

P.s : no Enjoy this chapter 😢

Alya 💙