•°•°• Ch5: Rules •°•°•

I was sweating.

My hands was shaking.

My heart was beating so fast.

My stomach was flipping from how nervous i was.

I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the worst, before I pushed the front door open my brothers trailing behind me. This is it. Good bye world.

Okay! I admit I'm acting as a drama queen but I'm nervous as hell. You won't understand unless you have an overprotective idiots as your brothers.

The moment I entered the house Alex shouted out loudly next to my ears that I heard a ringing voice inside of my head " Kings! Meeting in the living room .Right now" He then pushed me towards the living room and placed a chair in the middle of the living room , he then pushed me down on it by my shoulders.

Within a minute all my brothers were gathered in the living room,each taking a seat except for Alex , Will and Elijah who were standing behind me. Jason looked annoyed as hell to be here but he knows we only call for meetings if it's important.

Mason was the first to speak " What is it ? You know i have some stuff to get done" All my brothers gave him a 'knowing look' wich made me wonder what stuff he's talking about.

"She did something didn't she?" Cole said while eyeing me carefully, I gulped.

Alex started walking around my chair in a circular motion " This little princess right here .." He said pointing at me " Caused us a lot of troubles today"

Brent then frowned and asked " What did she do?"

Alex stopped behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders then lowered his head so that his lips were near my ears , i can feel his breath fanning my neck and whispered loud enough for the others to hear " Why don't you tell them what their little baby girl did today? Hmm?"

"Oh for fuck's sake! Tell us already" Jason said irritated.

" You don't have to ask twice " Replied Will.

" Our little baby girl.." Will started and then Alex continued " Has a boyfriend"

The whole room went silent , you could hear a pin drop. I was so shocked that my brother said that, that i couldn't utter a word.

"What The Fuck Did You Just Say ?" Jason was the first one to speak and then all hell doors broke loose.

"Who The Fuck Is He?"

"I'm Gonna Fucking Kill Him"

"You're Never Going Back To School"

"Shut Up! All Of You" . Mason shouted silencing every single one of them , he then looks at me "Sophia, Is that true?" I shook my head aggressively.

"Use words Sophia" He said.

"N-no" I stutter, he then sigh and looked between me , Alex, Will and Elijah" who am i supposed to believe now?" He said raising his eyebrows.

" Us", " Me" We said in unison.

Jason growled in frustration and walked towards me " Do you have a boyfriend? Yes or no?  And don't you dare lie to me" He said while staring into my eyes .

I gulped " I - i...." I struggled to find words ,he waited for me to countinue but I can feel his patience running low " I don't! " I finally gained my confidence.

" Then why were you hugging a guy in the middle of the fucking school hall? Ha?" Alex asked whilst smirking.

Jason eyes was watching me like a hawk " He's just a friend!" I said.