•°•°• Ch15: Sorry •°•°•

Sophia's POV:

I was back at home ,laying on my bed, thinking about everything that had happened today. I wanted to stay at the hospital and wait until Cole woke up but Mason ordered me, Alex,Will and Elijah to head back home. Luke was going to stay with Cole while Mason and Brent said that there's something they need to deal with. I haven't seen Jason since he left the hospital, I wonder where he is.

I soon drifted into darkness as I was tired from everything that happened today.

"Sophia wake up!" Someone shouted in my ears.

I opened my eyes and was met by a pair of brown eyes that were glaring at me with anger.

"Jason? What happened?" I asked confused.

"What happened? Cole is dead! It's all your fault! If you didn't act like a brat none of this would've happened!" Jason shouted at me fuming.

"W-what are you talking about?" I cried out " You're lying! Cole is okay, h-he's not dead!" I screamed at him.

"He is! It's all your fucking fault" He screamed back at me and raised his hand to slap me...

I jolted up tears streaming down my face, my heart was beating so fast and I was slightly shaking.

'It's only a dream' I told myself over and over again but I couldn't stop my tears.

After I stopped shaking and my tears stopped, I got out of the bed and headed downstairs to get a glass of water.

I opened the bedroom door and was met by complete darkness, I walked next to the wall to avoid falling, as I reached the last few stairs I stumbled on something and went face first to the ground. I closed my eyes ready for the impact but it never came, a pair of strong hands wrapped around me and prevented me from falling.

I looked up and was met by the exact same brown eyes from my dream, more like nightmare, but the difference was that they weren't dark and clouded with anger, they were.. blank.

As my thoughts drifted back to that dream my eyes watered " Jason " I chocked out before I launched myself at him.

I hugged him then buried my head in his chest, at this point I was sobbing and Jason's t-shirt was soaked from all my tears.

"Sophia, why are you crying? What happened?" Jason asked, alerted while looking around.

I didn't respond nor did I break the hug, I just shook my head still crying. Jason moved us to the living room after flicking the lights on.

He muttered something under his breath like ' who's the idiot that turned all the lights off' or something like that.

He set me on the couch while he sat on the table opposite of me " Now tell me... Why are you crying? He asked.

"It's nothing" I said looking at the floor.

Jason grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger and then gently raised it up so that I was looking into his eyes. " It's obviously something." He said, raising his eyebrow " You won't be crying otherwise ."

"I-i just had a bad dream" I said with a low voice.

"And? What was it?" He asked, arguing with me to continue.

"You were there a-and you..." I paused not trusting my voice , Jason gave me a little squeeze on my hand and nodded at me " You were shouting at me .... And you were saying that Cole is d-dead and that it's all my fault ... you were going to slap me " I cried out.