•°•°• Ch24: First kiss? •°•°•

Sophia's POV ☁

"Why are you crying Sophia?" 7 years old Elijah asked.

" Lijah... T-that meanie in my class pushed me to the floor and made fun of me" I cried out.

"What meanie ,Sophia?" Lijah asked.

"That Jackson boy " I answered.

"You mean that jackass who stole your snacks last week?" He asked .

"Lijah" I gasped " You're not supposed to say bad words".

"I'm sorry" He said ,but he didn't seem to mean it " Now is it him?" He asked again to which I nodded.

Lijah looked around until he spotted Jackson " I'll be right back" He said before marching towards him.

I watched as Elijah poked him and talked to him , Jackson laughed at Elijah's face and pushed him backwards making him stumble a little. Before I could run to him Elijah came forward and punched Jackson in his face.

I ran to where they were standing , Jackson was laying on the floor clutching his nose while Elijah kept on threatening him. I grabbed Elijah's hand ,which was now covered with Jackson's blood, grabbing his attention.

Suddenly two teachers appeared in front of us one ran to Jackson and took him, probably to the nurse's office, while the other grabbed Elijah's arm and dragged him behind her.

"No leave him alone" I screamed behind her as I kept on pulling Elijah's hand towards me.

Tears formed in my eyes as I blamed myself for putting Elijah in trouble. " Don't worry Sophia, I'll be okay " He said as he finally let go of my hand.

As he went far by each step my heart clenched even more and the only thing I was thinking about is 'please come back Elijah'.

Elijah!

I shot up from my sleep ,sweat covering my face and my heart beating so fast. I took deep breaths trying to calm down my racing heartbeats.

I grabbed the bottle of water that I brought up with me earlier and gulped half of it. For the past week I was having nightmares, but this time it was a memory from my childhood.

The bad feeling I had was still clutching my heart as I went down to see if Elijah was back yet. Surprisingly, the whole penthouse was quiet and empty. I opened the front door to ask one of 'my bodyguards' about my brothers whereabouts , but they weren't there either. Weird.

I went back upstairs to grab my phone and call one of my brothers , my phone had only one percent, my stupid ass forgot to charge it. I quickly typed in Will's number before my phone's battery die.

It rang for a while but he didn't pick up, I tried calling Elijah but his phone was turned off. Next I tried Alex, but with my luck his phone was ringing in the living room right before my phone died.

Ugh!

I decided to go out and search for them. I threw Alex's black hoodie on top of my pajama that consisted of comfy pants and a crop top with marshmallow shapes on it.