•°•°• Ch26: Elijah Habibi 😢 •°•°•

⚠ This chapter might contain a triggering scene, I'll put a sign at the beginning and at the end of it ⚠

Sophia's POV ☁

Three days have passed and Elijah is still missing. My brothers won't tell me much about what's happening, all I know is that he was kidnapped and the only way to get him back is by exchanging him with 'The Package' that my brothers keep talking about, which I know nothing about.

I was getting really anxious and afraid about this situation. My brothers still didn't give the kidnappers what they wanted since, as Mason said, 'they know they won't get the package if anything happens to Elijah, they need him as much as we do'.

I was heading upstairs to Mason's office since all my brothers were up there and I really needed to understand what the hell is happening. You can imagine my shock when I reached the door's handle only for it to be opened by none other than Olivia.

My mouth dropped open in surprise, I'm sure I look really stupid right now from that eyeroll Olivia gave to me. I honestly don't know what's her problem with me, I've never done anything to her.

Declan, the same bodyguard who caught me when I followed my brothers to that house, the night I discovered that they're in the Mafia, was standing behind her .

"Let's go" Declan said, nudging her. She huffed in annoyance as they made their way downstairs.

"What is she doing here? Do you know where Elijah is? Did she tell you anything useful?" I asked as I entered the office grabbing my brother's attention.

"Good morning to you too sis" Alex said sarcastically. I glared at him in return, he knows I'm not in the mood for acting like nothing has happened.

Alex raised his hands in defense as if I was going to rip his head. Why am I acting like this? It's probably the stress.

"She didn't help not even a little bit" Cole huffed.

"Honestly Alex I don't know how you used to date her, she's so fucking stupid" Jason said.

"Hey I wasn't dating her, she was supposed to be just a one night stand but she got too clingy" Alex said offended.

"Pfft yeah more like a one month night stand" Will scoffed.

"What does that even mean? At least I'm not a fucking simp like you" Alex shot back.

"Woah ,Will, you got a new girl and you didn't mention it to us?" Cole said, patting him on his shoulder.

"She's just a friend okay?" Will defended, glaring at Alex.

"So what's her name?" Brent butted in the conversation.

"Elena" He said with a small smile.

"Will and Elena sitting on the tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g..." Alex started chanting but was cut off by the pillow that Will threw at him.

Alex fell on the floor laughing his ass off. " Well he's not the only one simping actually " Brent said, smirking.

"I swear to god Brent" Luke warned him ,but his smirk grew wider in response.