•°•°• Ch10: My saviour •°•°•

Please read the A/N at the end! ❤

°•°•°•°•°•°•

I didn't even know what happened.

One second we were driving, and then suddenly out of nowhere, a blinding light flashed in our eyes.

Crash!!

I blinked once.. Twice..

My vision was blurry, I couldn't register what just happened, I felt a warm liquid on my head, I tried to move my hand but I couldn't….it was stuck.

I looked around and Jason was unconscious with blood covering his white t-shirt. I wanted to shout for help but I couldn't mutter a word.

"Ja.." I coughed and tried to speak again" J-jason!".

"Jason" This time I shouted louder "please wake up"

"Cole! Ella!" I cried out, but none of them answered.

"Noo... Please wake up!" I said between my cries.

I couldn't help the voice in my mind that was telling me how this is my fault and how this wouldn't have happened if we stayed home.

I shouldn't have ignored the bad feeling I had!

And that ladies and gentlemen is what I was imagining the whole time until we reached the party.

When we reached the house the party had already started, music was blaring out of the house, cups were scattered everywhere on the house porch, people were everywhere dancing and drinking.

We made our way through the people and headed toward the kitchen,since Ella wanted a drink, which Cole protested on, but she ignored him.

The moment we entered the kitchen I noticed Jane and Jake chatting together. When Jane noticed me she smiled and hugged me " I'm so glad you made it!" Jane said " Jake this is Sophia. And Sophia, this is Jake!" She added.

"I already had the pleasure to meet her" Jake said with a smile.

"Yeah! Thank you for everything by the way. I wish we met in a better situation!" I said.

"Uhem!" Ella scoffed interrupting us" Are you going to introduce me to this handsome or what?" She said smirking.

"Ella!" Jason and Cole growled warningly.

"Oh chill..I was just kidding!"

After introducing everyone to each other , we chatted for a while, Jane told me that she talked with Raymond and that things is going well between them.

Jane and Jake excused themselves to go and check whether their friend arrived yet or not. Then Ella went to the living room to dance, dragging Cole with her just to annoy him.

The reason i wasn't dancing with her too is because i wanted to use the toilet so badly, i probably shouldn't have drank coke that much, Jason was trailing behind me, i tried to convince him that I'll be okay on my on but he didn't buy it because, i quote ,' I'm not gonna let my sister go to the toilet,alone, in a house full of drunk teenagers'.

We headed upstairs , since the toilet downstairs was crowded, no one was allowed upstairs,but I guess Jane won't mind.

While going upstairs we passed two guys speaking in the same weird language my brothers used last night, which turned out to be talian , i couldn't understand a word,obviously, but Jason seemed to understand because I felt him stiffen beside me.

"Go ahead and use the toilet, I'll just make a phone call quickly" Jason said as we reached the toilet." Don't go anywhere. Stay here until I'm back. Okay?" He added sternly, to which I nodded.