•°•°• Ch6:Scared •°•°•

The week went by quickly , although it was full of my brothers annoying me whenever they get a chance, and them escorting me from and to my classes didn't make it any better.

It was already friday and right now I was heading to the cafeteria along with Alex , while Will and Elijah were waiting for us at the cafeteria.

While walking there my mind wondered back to Jane and Raymond, neither one of them showed up at school since monday, i was really worried about them, i wanted to talk to Jane and try to fix things between her and Raymond.

"Hey Alex!!" A high pitched voice brought me back to reality. I turned around and was met by the school's queen bee "Olivia" ,or as Liz like to call her queen bitch , she's 5,7, she have long brown hair with blond highlights ,blue eyes, tanned skin and sharp jawline.(picture below). From what Liz told me she literally slept with  all the 'hot' guys at our high school, she's so mean with  everyone , except 'hot'  guys ,and  thinks that she owns the school.

 From what Liz told me she literally slept with  all the 'hot' guys at our high school, she's so mean with  everyone , except 'hot'  guys ,and  thinks that she owns the school

"Alex! Do you want to hang out tonight?" She said while moving her hands up and down his chest and wiggling her eyebrows. I was about to gag.

Alex smirked at her and replied " I'll see if I'm free tonight ! I'll text you my answer!" She pouted at him and came even closer.. Before anything can happen i scoffed , they both turned their heads towards me , meanwhile Olivia was sending me death glares wich i ignored " I'll go ahead!! " I said looking towards Alex.

"No! You're not supposed to be alone!" Alex said, i rolled my eyes at him and said " I'll be fine! We're literally 5 minutes away from the cafeteria " He looked unsure of what to do but then Olivia said " She's not a baby! She'll be fine!" She looked very annoyed, Alex looked like he was thinking and i waited patiently for his answer " Fine! Don't wonder around, go to Will and Elijah directly " He said with a warning look to wich i rolled my eyes too and made my way to the cafeteria.

"  I saw that! You better not do that again!!" Alex yelled behind my back, i just ignored him.

As i turned around the hallway i was pulled my someone inside the generator room. It was dark and i couldn't see the person who pulled me, my heart started racing and bad thoughts were running through my head.

By how muscular and tall the person was i knew he was a guy i tried pushing him but he had pinned me on the wall using his body weight and one of his hands , my screams came out muffled since he covered my mouth with his other hand, tears were threatening to fall down my cheeks but i pushed them away remembering Jason's words to not show my weaknesses to the enemy.

Ohh! How i hope Jason was here now!

The guy then asked harshly " Where did Mason hide the package?"

I had a lot of questions in my mind right now. Who is this? How does he know Mason? What package is he talking about?..

I was brought back to reality when i felt a sting on my right cheek " Answer me bitch!!"  i can't believe he just slapped me," i don't know what you're talking about!" My words came out muffled.

His grab on my hands started hurting me, i won't be surprised if it bruises. " Don't lie to me bitch!" He said then threw a punch to my stomach.

Fuck that hurts!!

I then remembered what Cole told when he tried to teach me self defense, but he gave the next day, more like i did, since my whole body was aching and i didn't want to continue, it's times like this that  makes me  regret that.

I quickly kneed him where the sun don't shine and while he was doubling in pain i used the opportunity and ran out the generators room, i didn't stop, i continued running until i bumped into someone's chest.

"Woah! Slow down! why are you running?" I was so scared i looked up and i was met with green eyes. From where do i know him!! Oh yeahh!

"Oh I'm sorry! You're Jane's friend right?" He looked at me weirdly and then nodded.

"Yeah I am! My name is Jake and i remember Jane saying you're Sophia King! Right?!" He said then stretched his hand. I nodded and shook his hand " Yeah! I'm Sophia" I said" It was nice meeting you but i really should go and find my brothers "! I added.

He then looked at me with worry, i suppose he just noticed my state."Are you okay?"He asked "what happened?" He added.

I sighed " I really don't know! I-it.. " I couldn't say a word. Then my phone started ringing, it was Alex .

I picked up" Alex!!"

"Where the fuck are you!?"

I don't know why but i just started crying! I tried to stop my tears but i couldn't , it's like i was so relived that my brother is here and I'm ok.

"Sophia!" He said worry obvious in his voice" Why are you crying?!" I then heard shuffling and then Will's voice burst through the speaker " Princess! What happened?! Where are you?!" I was sobing at this point.

Then Jake grabbed my phone and gave me a look as if he's asking "can I" I nodded at him he then talked to my brothers and told them where i am , i didn't miss Will shouting 'who the fuck are you' when Jake spoke to him.

Not longer than two minutes my brothers already reached where i was and came running to my side. I was sitting with my back resting on the lockers and Jake hugging me side ways.Jake was pushed away rudely by Alex and then all of my brothers kneeled down next to me. I was looking downward in attempt to cover my bruised cheek , i stopped crying by now, then Will placed his thumb and index finger under my chin and raised it so that i was looking at him. His face turned red with anger and i heard Alex cursing under his breath from beside me.

"Who did this?" Elijah asked with rage, he then directed his look at Jake and stood up" Are you the one who hurted her?" He said grabbing Jake by his shirt.

"No! He didn't " I said my voice came out hoarse from crying. "He's  the one that talked to you on the phone! He's a friend" I continued.

"Leave" Elijah let go of him and came back to my side, Jake seemed torn between leaving or not , i nodded at him and said " Thank you ! I'll see you tomorrow!?" He gave me a smile and nodded then he left.

" Call Mason and the others, tell them to come here ASAP!" Will told Elijah, he nodded and went to make the call.

Alex brought his hand up to stroke my hair but i flinched, i don't even know why. Alex seemed hurt, he ran a hand through his hair in frustration, then he  stood up and punched a locker so hard that he made a dent.

"I'll fucking kill that fucker!!" Will said fuming.

Alex then knelt down and said " I'm so sorry for leaving you Sophia!! I won't let you out of my sight again! It's all my fault , if i didn't leave you this wouldn't have happened!!" He looked so sad and guilty.

"Hey! It's not your fault" I said cupping his face in my hands" Things happens, whether we like it or not, it's just what life is!" I don't even know what I'm saying.

He then hugged me tightly and whispered to me " I'll make that asshole regret he was born for laying his hands on you!"

Elijah came back and said" The others are on their way! For now let's take her to the nurse before the bell rings!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(A/N): Woah! What do you think of this chapter?!

Who was that guy?! And what package was he talking about!?

What is Sophia's brothers going to do when they find out what happened?

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter!!

Love you all ❤! Enjoy!