•°•°• Ch7: a lot of killing •°•°•

I was lying on the bed in the nurse office while waiting for my brothers to arrive. My brothers , for some  reason, dismissed the nurse rudely and told her to come after an hour .

Bangg!!

I flinched and set up straight abruptly when  the door was pushed open harshly.

"Sophia!!" Cole called out loudly and ran to my side ,my other brothers trailing behind him.

Jason then came to my other side and caressed my bruised cheek, his eyes darkened as he examined my face, when he saw my bruised wrists his jaw clenched and  he grabbed the bed side so hard in attempt to control his anger.

"I'll fucking kill that fucker!!" Brent said while gritting his teeth.

"Oh no! Killing him is so easy, I'll fucking torture him to the point he'll wish i killed him!" Jason said.

"Princess! Are you okay?!" Asked Luke to which i nodded my head.

"Baby how many times did i tell you to reply with words!?" Luke said.

Seriously!! Can't you let it slip this one time! I wanted to say but i restrained myself!

One day I'll ask him why is it that important to use words!

"I'm okay!" I said.

"Sophia!" Mason spoke for the first time since he came here " Do you know who did this? Or what he looks like? Did he tell you anything?" He shot the questions at me .

I shook my head " No, he was  wearing a mask" I said " But he asked me to.." I hesitated for some reason " To what?" Mason encouraged me to continue while Cole started drawing circles, with his finger, on the back of my hand .

"He asked me about a package ... He wanted to know where it is!" I said " And when i told him i don't know where it is h-he slapped me and p-punched me.." I chocked out.

Jason cursed under his breath, " But i kicked him in his balls like you taught Cole!" I said looking between Cole and Jason in attempt to show them that I'm not weak.

"Good job bambina!! I'm so proud of you!!" Cole said while patting me on my head.

Bambina!? I never heard him saying that word!? What is this Spanish or Italian , I'm not sure!

"Yeah! My angel is brave! After all she's from king's family" Brent said proudly in which i replied to with a smile.

"Let's take you home! You need some rest" Mason said .

We all headed to the parking with Cole carrying me bridal style , thank god everyone was in their classes, i argued with him and told him I'm capable of walking by myself but he didn't buy it .I also asked if it's ok to leave the school without informing anyone , but Mason said he'll take care of it.

We arrived home and Cole ,once again, carried me up to my room and tucked me in, after that Jason asked me, more like ordered me ,to sleep.

I don't know why but i felt so drained and tired, the last thing i heard before i drifted to sleep was Jason whispering to me 'I'm going to find that asshole and I'll make him pay for what he did' he the  kissed my forehead and left.

•°•°•°•

I was chocking!

I couldn't breath!

I tried to remove the hand that was chocking me but it only tightened more!

I looked  up into the eyes of the  person who's chocking me and  i was met by dark black eyes , the guy was smirking at me which caused a chill to run down my spine.