⁕⁚‧οиє‧⁚⁕

❝sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ? ɴᴏ.❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

Everything was going fine. I spent my days working on a small café next to a building named Aurora Corporation. Well actually, I'm the owner of the café and I rented the place by my own money. My parents told me to use their money but I refused them kindly, telling them that I'm old enough to do all of the things by myself.

And there I was, making coffees and pastries for the customers. Most of the customers are employees of Aurora Corporation and the rests are college students and high school students.

I have an older brother and a younger brother. My older brother, Choi San, worked on the Aurora Corporation. My younger brother, Choi Jongho was still a college student but sometimes he helped me in this café, serving drinks and foods to the customers.

The door opened revealing a man in suit and I greeted him with a wide smile, "good afternoon! Welcome to Stars Café. What would you like to order, sir?"

He came to the counter and smiled sweetly before saying what he wanted to order, "I would like to order an Iced Americano and a cinnamon roll. Thank you."

I nodded and took his order. He sat on an empty seat as he looked around the café. His order was finished and I served it on his table. His eyes staring sharply at me. He thanked me and I nodded in response, walking back to the counter and taking the other customers' order.

"Noona!" I heard my younger brother's voice calling me so I turned to look at him after serving the customer's order.

"Jongho, hey. Aren't you supposed to be in your class right now?" I looked at him and rested my right hand on my hip.

He shaked his head and went into the counter, sliding his apron to his body. "Class ended earlier. So, I'm here to help my dear noona," he said, smiling widely showing his teeth.

We high-fived and I spoke, "good boy! I'm proud of you, Jongho." "So, what should I help you with, noona?" He asked, tilting his head cutely.

I chuckled at his cuteness and finally answered, "well you can just greet customers and write their orders and give it to me so I can make it and serve it. Agree?"

He nodded and greeted the customers, taking their orders. Somehow, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I took a quick glance at the man that came earlier. It was him who was staring at me. What was he up to?

I didn't realize Jongho was calling me for the hundredth times. He pinched my arm and I winced in pain, coming back to the reality. "Noonaaa. Hurry, the customers are waiting!" He said irritatedly.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

I locked the café door and walked to my house in a silent and dark night. I was used to it. The street was dead, I meant, quiet. No cars passing by. And that was alright for me.

Jongho went home earlier than me. He had something to do. When I was sad or having a rough day, I used to cry while walking on the street. But today was different. I felt fine like usual.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I fastened my pace, not wanting to get kidnapped. The footsteps were getting closer to me. I suddenly stopped and slowly turned around, wanting to see the person who followed me.

But there were no one behind me. Only a couple of big and tall trees and road lamps. My heart beat a little bit faster.

It might not be a ghost. Ghosts doesn't exist in this world. Vampire? No it's impossible. Wait... Stalker? No.

I turned back and walked fast to my house. I hadn't gotten into this before. I always walked myself home, alone with no one. But this time, there was someone following me.

Once I got to my house, I unlocked the door and went in, locking the door behind me. I laid my back on the door and took a deep breath.

My older brother, San popped his head out from the kitchen. He looked at me confusedly and walked to me.

"Y/N. Are you okay?" He asked, holding my arm with his right hand. His face looking concerned as if I just got in danger.

I nodded and gave him a reassuring look, "Yes, oppa. I'm okay," I smiled and he nodded, smiling a bit as a respond.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-

Author's note:

First chapter! Boring? I know. I didn't know how to start it though :'(
Anyways, thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter!