⁕⁚‧τωєทτy ƒσυr‧⁚⁕

❝ʜɪ?❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Third Person's POV

That night, it was raining but not too hard. The rain fell to the ground slowly, causing a soft and relaxing sound that could make a broken hearted girl felt a little bit calm from what happened to her days ago.

Y/N was leaning her head against the wide window of her shared room, looking at the rain drops that were staining the window. It was an another cold night and luckily, she had her blanket wrapped around her small figure tightly so she could feel the warmness even if it was just a little bit.

Meanwhile, her husband, Jung Wooyoung was there in the kitchen. His hands were holding two cups of hot chocolate. One for his wife and one for him. He was the type of husband that would do anything to cheer up his significant other even if it wouldn't have a good ending, but he would still try.

On his way to his shared room, he was thinking about what should he do to entertain his sad wife. He had no other plans because he already did all of the plans he made but it never worked out on her. He even tried to show her vines about some cute cats from his laptop but that didn't work.

He kicked the wooden door to his room with one of his leg slowly. After he entered the room, he set the cups of hot chocolates on the table under the flat television. His eyes were glued onto his wife that was looking at the rain drops without letting out any sounds.

"Y/N, I made a hot chocolate for you," Wooyoung announced as he took one of the cup and walked to his wife with a soft smile plastered on his face in hope.

"Thanks," Y/N said with a blank expressionless on her face as she took the cup from her husband's hand. She then wrapped her fingers around the warm cup asking for the warmth from it.

"Be careful, princess. It's still hot," the male warned softly. His hand was placed on the girl's head lightly. The girl didn't complain because she knew that she would just make herself more stressed if she starts an argument over a small thing with her husband.

"You didn't make any for yourself?" After two minutes of silence and Y/N staring out at the window, she asked Wooyoung. She oftenly felt guilty whenever she talked bad to Wooyoung or rejected him harshly. And of course she had not think about how to make it up to him because she had her own problems to think about. But one night before she went to sleep, she promised herself that she would open herself up to Wooyoung and try to be kind to him.

Wooyoung was completely surprised by her sudden question of course. She used to be silent and not say anything that was unnecessary to him. But Wooyoung was not that stupid. He wouldn't miss the chance to talk to her, not again.

"Uh, I did. It's right there, still hot and I don't want to drink it," he answered Y/N's question as his finger was pointing at the dark blue cup on the table.

Y/N turned her head to look at Wooyoung and she shook her head in disbelief at his answer. "You made a hot chocolate but you don't want to drink it when it's hot. Then don't make hot chocolate!" She exclaimed, raising the cup and pretended wanting to throw it at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung laughed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. Unexpectedly, his wife let out a short laugh and she took a sip of the hot chocolate after blowing a cold air to it.

It worked. The moment where Wooyoung had waited for just happened. He could finally see and hear his wife laughing at his silliness. He didn't even realize it and expected it to happen. But miracle happened to the ones who asked for it.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

It was Saturday morning and Y/N was laying her back on the sofa in front of the TV inside the living room. She was watching one of the news show called ANEWZ.

Suddenly a knock on the front door startled her from her position. She let out a sigh and stood up, heading to the front door to open it.

Her husband wasn't home and he left earlier than usual but not to work. He was out somewhere and only God knew where he was going to. So it would be one of Y/N's responsibilty to open the front door when there was no one in the house.

Y/N unlocked the front door and pulled it open. There were two tall figures standing in front of the door with smiles plastered on their faces. But those smiles got even wider after they saw the one who opened the door.

Y/N smiled back awkwardly and waved her hand before moving aside to gave them access to get inside. "Hi?"

"Hi to you too, Y/N. Where's Wooyoung?" Seonghwa asked her after placing his bag on the table and Yeosang did as well. Y/N shrugged, asnwering kindly, "I don't know. He left earlier this morning. Just hope he would come back under 12 AM."

Yeosang snickered as he shook his head, "there's no way he would be back after 12 AM. He loves you too much to leave you for that long, girl." Y/N blushed immediately at his words and hit his arm lightly, followed by Seonghwa's laughter.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-

A/N:
Okay I'm sorry for not updating this past few days. I'm doing my exams and I'm not done yet. I still have 2 more days :(. But don't worry. :))