⁕⁚‧τωєทτy σทє‧⁚⁕

❝sᴏʀʀʏ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Jung Y/N's POV

"Where's the place?" Wooyoung asked, hitting on the pedal. He was fixing his eyes on the road. I sighed contently and told him the address. He nodded in response.

"Are you nervous?" He asked suddenly as he placed his hand on top of mine that was on my lap. I didn't budge or complain, his touch never failed to make me calm myself down.

"Yea, I am. Have you ever been in my shoes before?"

"Me? Oh no, never. It's alright though, don't be nervous. If he tells you something that makes your heart ache, just tell me. I'll beat the shit out of that midget," he said with sincerity in his words.

"What did you say? Midget?" I minded his words earlier. He called Hongjoong a midget. How could he?

He chuckled jokingly, "mhm. Midget. Your boyfriend is a short lil' midget." I hit his arm lightly, earning a small wince comibg out from Wooyoung.

"Hongjoongie is not a midget! Well he's short, but at least he's taller than-"

"So you're the midget here. Not Hongjoong," he interrupted my explanation as a giggle left his lips. Oh how much I wanted to kill him right now.

I pierced my eyes at him and shot a death glare. He immediately cleared his throat and focused back on the road, "sorry, Ma'm. I won't say that again."

"Seonghwa and Yeosang, when are they coming back from the business trip?" I asked, changing the topic just so I could erase the nervousness inside me.

Wooyoung thought for a second before answering to my question. "I don't know. They'll probably be back on Saturday," he answered unsurely.

I nodded as a response and decided to ask more questions. "Umm, do they know about our marriage?"

"No, they don't. Dad told me to keep it as a secret from my friends. Since, Mingi is Yunho's boyfriend and Hongjoong is Yunho's friend, it is not the right time to tell them about this."

"Oh... okay. Um, when are we going to visit your eomma again?" That question just randomly came out from my mouth. I didn't even mean what I asked.

He took a glance at me and back to the road. "Woah, you really like my mom, don't you? Well, I'll take you there soon if I'm not busy with my schedules, yeah?" I hummed as a response because I didn't know what so say anymore.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Is that... him?" Wooyoung pointed his index finger at Hongjoong from afar. Hongjoong was sitting under the tree with his face burried in between his knees. The wind was blowing calmly and his hair moved slightly because of the wind.

I nodded at Wooyoung who was looking at Hongjoong with a small amount of anger and jealousy in his eyes. He then gripped my wrist firmly and not so tight.

"Y/N, I'll be watching from here, okay?" Asked Wooyoung. His tone of voice was calm and mixed with a little bit of worried.

I nodded once more and he let go of my wrist. He caressed my cheek and placed his hand back to its place. Then, I looked back at the man who was still sitting under the tree with his knees hugged.