⁕⁚‧τнirτy σทє‧⁚⁕

Third Person's POV

"What the fuck, Wooyoung!" You exclaimed, pulling your wrist away from Wooyoung's tight grip once you both went inside the house after Seonghwa and Yeosang did.

"Why did you leave the house without telling one of us first?!" Wooyoung asked, raising his voice a little bit at you who was standing not so straight in front of him due to how drunk you were.

"Wooyoung, calm down," Seonghwa warned, patting his hand on Wooyoung's shoulder lightly. The younger only scoffed at him, still boring his eyes on his wife's drunken figure.

You placed one of your hand on your hip, pulling up a bitchy expression on your face. "Duhh, do I really have to tell you first? I mean I'm not a child anymore and who are you to suddenly come into my life and control me like that, huh?!"

"The fuck did you just say?! Listen here, Y/N. You are my wife. And I am supposed to take care of you and protect the fuck out of you."

"Wooyoung, shh. She's drunk-"

"I know, Yeosang hyung. But look at her- Ugh, now she's laying upside down on the couch," your husband said as he pointed at you who was laying your body upside down on the couch with your bag covering your red face.

"Just take her to your bedroom and let her rest," Seonghwa said to Wooyoung with a calming voice while Yeosang only nodded in agreement to what the eldest said.

"Hi vlog, welcome to my guys," you slurred out drunkenly, giggling to yourself. But before you can even say a word, you felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around your waist to lift you up, carrying you upstairs to yours and your husband's bedroom.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes in annoyance when you started to hum a random tone to yourself; being uncontrollably giggly when he was holding your drunken self. "Shut up, you've caused too much troubles today," the man said in a snappy tone, twisting the door knob open easily and pushed it after. He took you to your bed and laid you there carefully, trying not to drop you on the floor despite how handful and heavy you were.

"Wooyoungie~" you called the male and looked up at him with a playful grin on your face, smeared lipstick staining the edge of your lips and lower cheek. "Come here," you subconsciously spoke to him, giggling at the end of your words — still drunk and tipsy.

Wooyoung, with his big heart and patience, bent over to get closer to you, leaning forwards so he could listen clearly to what you were going to say to him. Instead of saying anything else, you placed your hand on one of his cheeks and pulled him by his collar into a deep, passionate but soft kiss that caused the male to be surprised by your sudden action.

The both of you had closed your eyes and Wooyoung kissed you back a few seconds after trying to process anything in his mind. He ran his hand up to your hip and dragged you upwards, pushing himself against you as you both kept the kiss going and made it a lot more deeper than before; tongues fighting against each other's stubbornly with you wanting to be the one to win the competition and him feeling the same. The male bit down on your lower lip, digging his tooth in and caused a loud gasp with a breathy moan ringing out of you into the ongoing kiss — and that was how the mighty Jung Wooyoung won the kiss, breaking it after a few more seconds to the point where you both were gasping for air and his chest heaving up and down slowly as he opened his eyes afterwards.

"Wow..." He trailed off in thought, focusing his gaze completely down on your face feature as you slowly opened her eyes as well, locking them with his captivating ones. "W-what?" You responded to him, feeling your cheeks heating up at the thought of you both were kissing a few seconds ago.

Without hesitating at all, Jung Wooyoung closed his eyes one more time and attacked the girl with wet kisses down on her chin, moving up to her jawline and lower to her neck, sucking on her skin lightly at first before hardening the wet kisses he was giving her, hard enough to make her skin went bright and purplish red — last thing you remembered was him undressing himself and then helping you doing the same and that night ended with him doing something that could be called as claiming you completely as his wife.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Surprise hœs<3