⁕⁚‧ηıηє‧⁚⁕

❝ᴛʜɪs ɪs sᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ.❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

"M-m-my... chikin!" I stuttered sadly and looked at Yeosang pleadingly to give my fried chicken back. But he refused and he ate the fried chicken. My fried chicken.

"Shut up, it's just a fried chicken, Y/N," he sassed, rolling his eyes playfully while still taking bites of the chicken. I whined at San, "Saaan~ my chickeeen!!" He only responded with a goofy laugh.

"Take mine," I turned to the owner of the voice and saw Wooyoung, Jung Wooyoung. He was smirking while holding the fried chicken leg and handed it to me. It wasn't eaten yet, it was still clean. But I shaked my head at him, "no thanks. It's fine."

He then swung the chicken leg in front of my eyes slowly, teasing me. I looked at the chicken leg and was drooling. "Are you sure, princess?" He asked, smirking as he kept swinging the chicken.

I used my hand to snatch the fried chicken leg from his hand and took a bite of it. "Snatched, bitch!" Seonghwa mocked Wooyoung who was standing there, looking at me with a blank expression.

I took a glance at Wooyoung and stucked my tongue out at him rudely and totally forgot about what my mom said, he chuckled at my action and drank his iced coffee.

"Hyung, what was wrong with you and that language?" San asked, confused written on his face. Seonghwa gave a little laugh at him, "nothing. Just wanna say it." San shaked his head in astonished.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Don't act as if you don't remember about what happened yesterday," I snapped at him who was looking at me innocently.

Wooyoung knitted his eyebrows, "I don't. Well about yesterday, what I said is absolutely right. I'm your husband. Well, soon to be husband, Y/N."

I ignored him by wiping the dirty stains on the dining table. The others were in the living room, having a talk about something while me and Wooyoung cleaned the dining room.

Wooyoung, without hesitation, walked closer to me and I looked at him astonishly. I stepped back until I was pinned against the wall with both of his arms trapping me.

Our faces was 4 inches apart from each other since he was taller than me. He looked down at me, scanning my face and then searched my eyes as if he was searching something important but ended up losing it.

Less than a minute, he closed both of his eyes and slammed his lips against mine. I gasped into the kiss, my eyes were widening at the sudden intimacy contact. Stupidly, I melted into the kiss and finally kissed him back.

His teeth were biting onto my lips harshly and it made me whimper and parted my mouth slightly. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I was so lost in the kiss. The way his lips moved against mine, the way our tongues fought for dominance, I couldn't think about anything else when we were doing that.

He swirled his tongue around mine slowly and his arms fell onto my waist and he wrapped his arms around it, pulling me a little more closer. One of my hand was on his cheek and the other one was on the nape of his neck, trying to deepen the kiss.

Then Hongjoong's face showed up inside my brain. I immediately realized what I was doing with Wooyoung, a guy that wasn't my boyfriend. I tried pushing him and he stopped, breaking the kiss.

We panted out for breath and I said in between the heavy breaths, "oh Jesus, this- this is so wrong." He looked at me as if I was crazy, "if it's wrong, then why did you kiss me back?"

I glanced at him and looked down afterwards. I didn't answer his question but I changed it to the other topic, "just- just don't tell anyone about this! I swear to God if you tell anyone including your own parents, I'm gonna rip your head off!" I threatened him and he just answer me with a calm face as if nothing bad going to happen, "okay."

I rubbed my temple with my finger and let out a deep sigh, recalling what just happened between me and Wooyoung. He didn't even leave the dining room. He was still standing there in front of me. I couldn't read his expression at all.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-

Author's note:

Double update. Yay!!
Btw sorry I didn't come online yesterday ;-;. Stan ATEEZ stan crackheads.