⁕⁚‧ƒσυrτєєท‧⁚⁕

❝ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ.❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

I was inside the fitting room with the wedding gown wrapped tightly around my body and it also fitted me perfectly. The gown was very beautiful, it wasn't that long. The fabric of the gown was really soft and I liked it a lot even though it's off shoulders. It basically revealed my chest but it was fine.

I looked at the wide mirror in front of me and twirled slowly. I couldn't say anything about how I looked like in that gown. It was just so perfect. I gathered all of my courage and opened the door to see my fiance sitting on the single sofa in front of the fitting room.

He turned his eyes to me and traveled his eyes from up to down at me. His jaw dropped and I could see clearly that he was over the edge of drooling. I snapped my fingers above his face once I walked closer to him. He shaked his head and gathered all of his thoughts together to keep his sanity.

"Sorry, you're just too fucking hot, princess," he stated, pulling a smirk on his face as he traveled his eyes on me once again. I scoffed at his statement and rolled my eyes.

I turned my back against him and walked back into the fitting room to change back to my original clothes. Once I was done, I went out and told him that I picked that dress. We paid for it, wait, correction. He paid for it and we got out from the bridal shop.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

We were inside his car. Silence were surrounding us and it brought awkwardness also. But I didn't care less about it. I was looking at the road through the window next to me. The sun was shining brightly.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath after I felt my stomach growling like crazy. Wooyoung took a glance at me and then back at the road, "hungry, I see."

I looked down at my lap in embarrassment. He turned left and after one or two kilometers, he stopped his car and parked it outside a fast food restaurant. We got out of the car and he walked me inside the restaurant.

The restaurant wasn't too crowded and there weren't a lot of people there. Only some bratty high school kids hanging out and some couples feeding each other's french fries. That sight made me cringe suddenly. Not like I've never did that with Hongjoong before.

When we got in front of the counter, the waiter asked, his eyes were all over me as if he was eyefucking me, "what do you want to order, beautiful?"

He didn't even bother that Wooyoung was standing next to me. I was feeling uncomfortable and Wooyoung noticed it so he cleared his throat and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer securely.

"Princess, what do you want to order? If you don't eat, I will be sad." He asked, holding my chin with his free hand, raising my face up to him. Our faces were just a few inches away and my cheeks went red.

"C-cheesy. I-I mean cheese burger and-and chocolate milkshake!" I stuttered embarrassedly, answering his question. Then I looked away to the waiter. He was staring at both of us in disgust but quickly wiped that face away.

"Okay, 2 cheese burgers and 2 chocolate milkshakes, please. Thank you," Wooyoung said to the waiter as he played an evil smirk on his lips, mocking the waiter internally.