⁕⁚‧єigнτєєท‧⁚⁕

❝ʏᴇs, ɪ ᴅᴏ.❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

"Jesus! San, what the fuck are you doing here?!" I jumped from the chair after San came out from nowhere in the girls changing room. But I was the only one inside. The others -mostly, Wooyoung's family- were outside, waiting for the wedding ceremony to start.

I instantly took some tissues and patted it on my damp cheeks and eyes to dry it from crying earlier. San walked to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. I was standing there backing him and facing the mirror in front of me.

"You look beautiful in this gown, sis," he praised me with sparkly eyes. I scoffed and pushed his hand away from my shoulder.

"I never asked to marry him, Choi San. Why did mom and dad arranged this marriage?!" I asked, raising my voice as I ran mu hand through my hair that wasn't styled at all.

San rubbed my back, assuring me, "it's all going to be fine after you open your heart for Wooyoung, Y/N."

I rolled my eyes at him and turned my back to face him, "San, I'm still Hongjoong's girlfriend!"

He chuckled lightly, "but you're soon to be Wooyoung's wife and I couldn't lie if I say that whenever you talk without looking at him, he always has those heart eyes when he looks at you."

I sighed and soon, mom came into the room and looked at the both of us. She smiled widely that she could hurt herself by doing that. "Y/N sweetheart, you're a grown woman now. Look at you," mom said, her eyes brimming with fat ass tears.

I walked to her with San following behind me. "Mom, don't cry. After all this marriage is arranged by you and dad," I said bluntly. Her face went blank after hearing that.

"Get out from this room and meet your dad. He's waiting to take you to the wedding altar," she said to the point, turning his back against me and she walked out of the room, leaving me and San.

"Let's go, Wooyoung's waiting," San dragged me out of the room. We approached dad and I took a deep breath and let it go.

Dad placed his hand on my shoulder, ensuring me, "my daughter, I promise your life is going to be 10 times better than this."

I couldn't help but to snicker quietly. Then the wedding bell rang and I clung my arm onto dad's. He led me to the wedding altar where Wooyoung was standing with his suit, looking like a fancy boss.

I heard lots of cheers around me. When I looked around, I didn't find any of them. By them I meant Yeosang, Seonghwa and Mingi. My parents and Wooyoung's dad only invited our families to attend the wedding ceremony.

Wooyoung took his hand out for me to hold when I got to the wedding altar. I took his hand in mine hesitantly. The priest started, "today is a very lovely day between the both of the families because their son and daughter are getting married. Let's start."

"Jung Wooyoung, do you take Choi Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yes I do," Wooyoung answered, looking deeply into my eyes as he held the both of my hands in his lovingly. Now it was my turn to answer the priest.