⁕⁚‧τωєทτy ƒivє‧⁚⁕

❝ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ.❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Third Person's POV

"Where have you been, Mr. Jung?" A familiar voice asked after Wooyoung entered the house with his shirt soaking wet from the rain that was pouring down outside.

"Ah, hyung. You're back! I thought you wouldn't be back for forever," Wooyoung sai jokingly to the older man in front of him who was stomping his foot slightly to the floor with his arms crossed above his chest.

"Yah, Jung Wooyoung. Don't joke around with him. He's older than you, at least just show him some respect," Jung Y/N, his wife, scolded him as she walked and stood next to Seonghwa. Wooyoung only chuckled and shook his head in response.

"Where's Yeosang hyung?" Wooyoung looked around and asked the two figures that was standing in front of him with unreadable expressions on their face as they glued their eyes onto him.

"Probably in his room. Why? You missed him?" The older male asked coolly at the younger one. "Ah of course I did. I missed him more than I missed you, hyung," Wooyoung joked, pulling the edge of his lips upwards to a goofy smile.

Seonghwa turned to look at Wooyoung's wife, his expression was yet annoyed and irritated. He asked her, trying to sound normal even he, himself knew that he wanted to just bash the fuck out of Wooyoung's poor life.

"Hey, Y/N. Can I kill your husband?" He blurted the question out at the tiny woman in front of him. Unsurprisingly, Y/N nodded at him, agreeing to the oldest in the house. She looked at her husband with a thin devilish smirk covering her beautiful, angelic face.

Wooyoung let out a high pitched whine to his wife and his older friend. "Do you guys hate me so much?!" He continued, this time, his eyes were fixed onto his wife's. He threw her a look that Y/N didn't even understand what he meant by that look on his face. Wooyoung was staring at her like she just got into a big, very big trouble.

But when his eyes flicked on Seonghwa, the said man was already raising his hand up to hit Wooyoung. But Wooyoung knew that he wouldn't ever dare to hit him. So he just let out a voice of defeat as both of his hands formed an X in front of his face so that the older wouldn't hit him, "okay! Okay! I'm sorry, I'll stop. I love you, hyung!"

Y/N chuckled as her eyes never left her husband's body. She was staring at him and nothing around her could stop her from doing that. But there was one thing that was obvious but she didn't realize it, yet. She started to grow on a liking to her husband.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

It was late at night and Y/N woke up from her sleep. Her throat was so dried and she knew that she needed to drink soon before it aches. So, she sat up from the bed and took a glance at her peacefully sleeping husband next to her with his face facing the plain white ceiling.

After that, she slid down from the bed and made her way to the kitchen with footsteps and slow yet fast movements, careful not to wake her husband or anyone up from their sleep.

Her feet stepped inside the kitchen as her eyes were on the floor. She didn't realize that someone was there too. But small sniffles caught her attention and she instantly looked up at where the sound came from.