⁕⁚‧sıx‧⁚⁕

❝ᴡʜʏ ɪs ʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

I was waiting for Hongjoong in the front door to pick me up. Then his car arrived in front of my house. He got out of the car and rushed to me with an uncomfortable face.

I looked at him, confused, "Joong hey. Are you okay?" Then his nose scrunched up, "I need to use the bathroom! You know... psshh psshhh," he said, signing to me that he needed to pee. I laughed at him and nodded.

He had came to my house several times so he knew where the bathroom was. I moved away from the door and he ran inside to the bathroom impatiently. I shaked my head and laughed as he disappeared into the bathroom.

I walked inside and to the kitchen, feeling the thirst down in my throat. I took a glass of water and gulped it down slowly. Seconds later, I heard footsteps coming from behind me, I assumed it was Hongjoong.

I felt a pair of arms wrapping my waist and I couldn't help but smile at it. "Joong, what if my brother and his friends see us like this, hm?" I asked, placing my hand on his arms.

He nuzzled to my neck, "I'm not Hongjoong, princess. I'm Wooyoung." My eyes widened after hearing that unfamiliar voice of him. I immediately pulled his arms away from my waist.

"Y-Y/N...?" I saw Hongjoong standing next to the door with a shocked yet angry face.

"Joong, I swear it's not like what you think it is!" I said, walking closer to him. He pulled me behind him and whispered, "I know, baby, I know."

Then he said, loud enough for Wooyoung to hear, "this guy doesn't have any respects for girls who already have a boyfriend." Then I turned my eyes to Wooyoung and saw him pulling a smirk on his face.

Hongjoong rushed to him and pinned him by his collar against the wall harshly. "You! Let me tell you this! Choi Y/N, is my girl! She's mine!" Hongjoong groaned and spat on Wooyoung's face.

Wooyoung didn't fight back, he only put a smug smirk on his face as if what Hongjoong said was a joke to him. Hongjoong balled his fist and was about to punch Wooyoung but he stopped when I shouted at them and stood behind Hongjoong.

"Kim Hongjoong! Don't you dare to punch him! He's not worth it."

Hongjoong let Wooyoung go from his grip and that guy still didn't stop smirking. Wooyoung walked to me and said, loud enough for us to hear, "I'll win your heart, princess."

I sassed and crossed both of my arms while Hongjoong hung his arm on my shoulder, "how? We barely talk to each other. And you seem much more older than me."

The smirk didn't leave his face at all, "Oh? That's what you thought. You probably don't know how old I am, but I know everything about you, princess."

I scoffed at his words along with Hongjoong chuckling, "are you a stalker? A hacker probably?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

His smirk got wider than before, "much better. I'm your husband." With that, Hongjoong stepped his feet in front of him and his fist balled above Wooyoung's face.

I put my palm on Hongjoong's shoulder, calming him down as Wooyoung flipped his hair and left the kitchen back to the living room where his friends were waiting for him.

Hongjoong turned his body, facing me. He looked down at me and cupped my face in both of his hands, "why is he here?!"

I put my hand over one of his softly, "Hongjoong, calm down. He's my brother's friend." He huffed a breath and pecked my lips quickly and asked worriedly, "he didn't hurt you, right?"

I shaked my head reassuringly, "no he didn't." After that, I remembered something and told him, "Joong! The date! Are we going now?"

He sighed deeply, "no, I lost the mood after that piece of shit touched my precious girl." I frowned until a good idea popped inside my brain.

"What if we watch a movie and cuddle in my room?" I asked him who was burrying his face on the crook of my neck slowly, inhaling my scent. "Mhm, I would love to~" he answered with his muffled voice.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-